Chapter 8

Jordan's POV

I couldn't believe that Jay did that! I clearly was not ready to have sex and Liam is the only person that knows that. I know that technically I did it to myself. I allowed that bastard to tear me and Liam, my only friend apart. Why are extremely attractive guys, such douche bags?

I was walking through the halls making my way to my car, when I could hear footsteps behind me. I turned around and it was Jay. "Jordan!" he shouted, trying to catch up to me. There seem to be some actual emotion on his face. "What the fuck do you want asshole?" "Look babe I am sorry," he apologized. 

I know right, Jay Mathews actually sorry? He was an asshole to everybody else, but for some reason he was actually pretty nice to me. "For what? For sucking on my neck? For squeezing my wrists and pushing me against a fucking wall? For practically forcing me to have sex with you? And to make it even worse, you knew Liam was watching!" Jay looked at his feet. "I know it is just I am the jealous type and the fact that he was watching, I was getting back at him for yelling at you." "Jay he yelled at me because I told you about Niall and Liam when I wasn't supposed to! Also why are you jealous of Liam? He doesn't even like girls!" "You weren't suppose to tell me about Niall and Liam?" He questioned. "No," I sighed. "Liam is, or was like a brother to me and I went and blew it," I totally broke down. Jay pulled me into a hug and calmed me down. He was so sweet, when he wanted to be. 

"Jay why is it that you are so nice to me, but nobody else?" I asked. "Well I guess you could say that I have always kind of liked you ever since we met when we were in grade school," he said blushing. "Really?" "Yeah. Why didn't you want to have sex with me? I mean I am not saying you have to, but why?" he asked. "Well, Liam was the only one to know, but I'm a virgin and I wanted to save myself until marriage," I said playing with my hands. "Oh well you could of told me that instead of kicking me in the balls," he smiled. "Hey you deserved that," I laughed. "Oh really?" "Yup," I said. 

He looked like he was about to tickle me, so I ran. "Hey get back here brat!" he yelled and laughed. "You'll never catch me!" I yelled. I ran towards my car and I was going to get in my car and lock it, but he caught up to me and he turned me around. I looked into his sea green eyes and he connected our lips. He put his hands on my butt and I wrapped my arms around his neck. Our lips moved together like how pieces of puzzles are put together, except we were two puzzle pieces that didn't exactly fit, but made ourselves fit because we couldn't stand being without each other's touch. He was perfect I think loved him.

Liam's POV

I watched as Jay slowly got up and ran into the school chasing after Jordan. Part of me wanted to run and stop him from hurting her, but part of me really just wanted to stay and watch Niall, so I just stayed and watched Niall. I know selfish right? I didn't really care about most people these days. I was more in a stage where I didn't really care about anyone, except Niall, right now. I was just sitting watching Niall and I was REALLY bored. I saw him go towards his bag, so I decided to text him.

L: Hey Boo:)

N: Liam why did you just text I am like right across from you

L: I know, but I felt like texting you. When is your practice over I am bored:(

N: About another 30 minutes

L: No! I am bored Niall! Come and give me a kiss(:

N: Liam I  can't I need to get back to practicing before my coach catches me texting you

L: Fine-__-

~End of messages~

I was so bored I literally was taking selfies with random things. Finally Niall's practice was over and we walked to his car. Niall helped me into the car and made sure I was actually in the car before leaving to get in the driver's seat.

Niall started the car and looked straight ahead, I was looking down at my phone. Niall tapped my shoulder really hard and was like, "Liam, Liam, Liam, look ahead." I looked up and again I was greeted with Jordan making out with Jay. 

"Great that is the second time I have caught them making out! It is disgusting!" I complained. "I know! We should make-out," Niall said. "Niall!" "What? I can't have a little make-out session with my own boyfriend?" he protested. "Fine," I gave in. Me and Niall leaned in and you could say we made-out for a good 6-7minutes. Then we decided that he should probably get me home. Niall walked me to my doorstep and planted a soft kiss on my lips, cheesy right?. Niall went back to his car and I waved goodbye and went into my house. As closed the door I leaned on the door and smiled, god I loved him.