Chapter 9

Liam's POV

I proceeded into my house looking around and by the looks of it no one was home, but most likely my sister was up in her room. I went into the kitchen when I heard a scream come from my sister's room. I quickly ran upstairs to my sister's room. I busted the door open to find my sister with......a dude! 

"Liam!" she screamed looking at me surprised. "I thought you wouldn't be home til later," she exclaimed. "Niall's practice ended and he brought me straight home. Who hell is this?" I said referring to the boy sitting right next to my sister. "Um...he is a friend," she said thinking that I would fall for it. I raised an eyebrow at her. 

"Yea right. You really think that I am going to believe that?" "Yea," she giggled. "I want him out now!" "But Liam!" "NOW!" I said raising my voice and pointing towards the front door. The boy gathered his stuff and ran out the door. "Liam what the fuck?!?" "Hannah you better watch your language and you know that no boys are allowed over without mom, dad, or me home." "Well you are home now," she said trying to act innocent. "Hannah you know better than that!" I scolded. "I know, I'm sorry Liam," she said looking down. 

"It's ok, just please don't do it again," I said hugging her. "So how is your relationship with Niall going?" she asked. "Good..." "Anything interesting happen yet?" "No," I know what she wanted to know and I did not feel like sharing that kind of information with her. I mean come on what happened to society? Nobody used think so pervertedly. Now it seems that everybody does. 

"Yea sure," she winked at me. I just looked at her weird. "Well I will be in my room if you need me," I said as I backed out of her room. "Ok," she smiled. I know she is my sister, but she creeps me out so much.

Niall's POV

I drove with a huge smile on my face because of my kiss with Liam, but you know I am always happy whenever I kiss Liam, so yea. Anyways I still find it very weird that Jordan is still with Jay, I mean come on, he is such a douchebag. When Liam saw her kissing Jay, I could feel that he really was not comfortable. He obviously wanted to be friends with Jordan, I could see it in his eyes, but if Jay was going to be in the picture he wanted absolutely no part of her. I just wanted Liam to be happy, he obviously missed his best friend. 

I arrived home and when I pulled in the drive way someone was sitting on my porch. I cautiously got out of my car and walked to my front door. The small figure had its face in its hands. The person felt my presence and looked up. It was Jordan. Her eyes were swollen from crying, she looked absolutely broken. 

"Jordan?" I asked stepping a bit closer. She quickly wiped away her tears and brushed off the fact that she was even crying in the first place. "Hey Niall," she smiled weakly. "What's wrong Jordan? Why are you here?" I asked. "It's just...I hate the fact that I was trusted with something so dear to Liam and I went told Jay. I feel that I don't deserve to even be around anymore. Liam won't talk to me because he knows that I am constantly with Jay and you know I don't want to leave Jay because he makes me happy and I just feel that everything I do is just sending me in the wrong direction," she said with so much sadness in her voice. 

She stood up and just looked up at me. "Niall, the last thing I wanted to do was hurt you or Liam. I love Liam so much I just want him to be happy," she smiled. "Jordan, Liam misses you too," I said as I witnessed how broken she was. "Well he won't have to miss me anymore because pretty soon I won't be around anymore," she said and pushed past me. 

I grabbed her arm and she gasped in pain. "Jordan....what are you planning on doing?" I asked as I pulled up her sleeve and on her arm were cuts that were fading. She pulled away and look down, "It's nothing Niall, really. It's best if you leave me alone and don't tell Liam that I spoke with you" "Jordan..." "Niall I need to go, please don't tell Liam I rather him not know just yet. Just please tell him that I love him and that I will always be in his heart." "Jordan please don't do this," I begged. "Niall I have to," she said then embraced me. I knew that this was the last time that I would probably ever see her. My opinion meant nothing and I knew nobody else's would either. I just don't want to have to tell Liam.