Chapter 7

Niall's POV

Ok so you know how I said that I wasn't going to let anyone hurt Liam? Well...I may have let him fall by accident. It is not what you think I was going to help him get out of my car once we got to school, but one of my friends walked over to me and said hi so I turned away from Liam and he fell out of my car. 

Yeha, so now he isn't talking to him. He is still walking around with me, you know because he has to since him and Jordan aren't friends anymore, so he stuck with me. "Liam?" he didn't look at me. I poked him, "Liam?" Still no answer. I pulled him into the bathroom. "Liam! Why won't you talk to me," I complained. "Because Niall you let me fall out of your car!" "It was an accident though!" I said looking at him with puppy dog eyes. "Stop looking at me like that, you know I am mad at you right now," He protested. I continued to look at him with my puppy dog eyes, knowing he would give in at some point. 

"Ok fine, I am not mad at you anymore, just stop looking at me like that!" My eyes went back to normal and I just smiled. We leaned in and shared a sweet kiss. Don't worry everybody knows we are dating and almost everybody is ok with that. I got kicked off the football team, but I made the soccer team, so I'm not complaining. 

The bell rang, so me and Liam walked to class, of course that was the class we had with Jordan. Liam and I sat towards the back and that is when she walked in, with Jay. I can't believe she was still seeing him. Slut. I mean it might not have been my place to say, even in my head, but I saw Liam's face, he looked heartbroken. She was his best friend, she was like a sister  to him and she goes and dates the guy that put him in the hospital. She made eye contact with me, then Liam. She looked like she was going to make an attempt to say hi to Liam, but Jay pulled her the other way. Stupid asshole. One of these days I will make him pay for what he did to Liam.

Liam's POV

There she was, one if my bestest and only friend, before Niall. Of course she was with Jay Asshole. I can't believe she would do this to me. It hurt so much. She looked at Niall, then me. She obviously could see the hurt in my eyes. She was going to come and say hi to me, but Jay pulled her the other way. 

I was trying to get a good look at Jay to see how badly Niall beat him. He turned his face around and....holy fuck! He had all sorts of cuts and bruises! Niall really got him good. I couldn't help myself from chuckling. I can't believe Jordan wanted that piece of shit! He looked ugly! I wasn't so mad once I saw how messed up he was. Class started and it felt like it went by in seconds, same feeling with all my other classes. 

I stayed after school because Niall had soccer practice and he was my ride home. He was pretty good, but I was paying more attention to how good he looked wearing his uniform. I mean, seriously, that boy could really pull off soccer shorts and a jersey. I was checking out Niall when I looked around and from far away I could see Jay and Jordan sucking each others faces. Gross! It made me super uncomfortable. Jay made eye contact with me while he was kissing Jordan and he gave me a sly grin. Fuck him. He knew I was watching and he starting sucking on her neck. Jordan was a virgin and I knew she wasn't ready to have sex, she told she wanted to save herself for marriage. 

She pushed him off of her and she looked mad. He pulled her into another kiss, but she just pulled away again. He grabbed her wrists and pushed her against the wall they were by and put her hands above her head and started making out with her again. She tried getting out of his grip, but he was too strong. As much as I wanted to help her I couldn't. I was already hurt enough and I was still mad at her. I watched as this continued and Jordan still struggling. She finally kicked him in the balls and turned around and made eye contact with me. I saw the hurt in her eyes. She was probably wondering why I didn't stop him from hurting her. She knew why though and she just walked away leaving Jay to groan and hold onto his dick because of how much it hurt. I just laughed, but I thought about Jordan. I felt really bad. I should of helped her and I regretted not helping her. I just hope Jordan doesn't hate me for not helping her.