Chapter 4

Third person pov 

Over the next week, Sasuke researched on ghost towns. He couldn't find anything that looked close to what that house had looked like. All the towns he saw still had all the buildings in tact. This place had a giant hole in the ceiling.

He had seen Ima every night for the past week and they had grown considerably closer. I mean, they weren't at best friend status or anything. After all, it had been only a week. Sasuke was determined to find out Ima's location so he could get someone to retrieve her.

Nobody deserved to be all alone with no one around to talk to. Everybody had somebody. At least, that's what he believed. He had to help her! Then, she could come live in Konoha and they could be best friends forever and play everyday.

"Sasuke?"

Sasuke looked up from his book to see his brother and Shisui. He was at the library, Kaa-san had let him come. "Yes, Nii-san?" Sasuke asked. "What are you doing here?" He asked. "Kaa-chan said it was okay for me to come to the library." Sasuke explained before turning back to his book.

It was a bit hard to read but he was getting better. Although, he had to go up to the librarian and ask what a word was more than once. Most of the time he could sound them out enough to recognize what the word was.

"Why are you here?" Shisui asked, plopping down in the seat next to him. "I need to find out which ghost town Ima's in." Sasuke said, not looking back up. "Ima?" Shisui asked. "His imaginary friend he sees in his dreams. He claims she's all alone in a ghost town and he has to save her." Itachi supplied. Shisui's mouth formed an O.

"She's not imaginary!" Sasuke exclaimed angrily. Itachi sighed, this again. "I'll prove it. Somehow." Sasuke muttered, glaring at Shisui and his brother before going back to reading. Shisui raised an eyebrow at Itachi who merely shrugged.

They left Sasuke to his reading and soon, Sasuke left. Not without a stack of books in hand of course.

Time skip

Sasuke opened his eyes and grinned, hopping up. There sat a smiling Imagine. "Hi Ima!" He greeted. "Hi Sasuke!" She chirped. She was a lot cleaner now and her long hair was braided. Sasuke ran over and hopped up on the bed. "My brother still thinks you're fake." Sasuke frowned while she smiled.

"That's okay, I need to tell you, my wilderness is in the land of fire." She said. Sasuke brightened. That would narrow down the amount of books he had to read. "Really?! That's great!" Sasuke cheered, hugging her. "How has your reading been going?" She asked.

"Great! But carrying all those books home has been a pain." He scowled, rubbing his shoulder. "Imagine if there was a special backpack that you could put stuff in and the backpack wouldn't change weight?!" She asked happily.

Right before Sasuke's eyes, a dark blue backpack poofed into existence. He blinked in shock while she frowned. "I still can't control it." She sighed while Sasuke stared at the backpack in awe.

"I'll help you!" Sasuke exclaimed. She brightened. "Really?! Oh jazz, this is so cool!" She squealed. She leaped forward and hugged Sasuke who blushed lightly. "Thank you, Sasuke." She said, hugging him tighter. He smiled and hugged her back. "No problem, Imagine."

Sasuke helped her train all night, although they made little progress. Soon he was gone, awake. He frowned and sat up, yawning. He looked down at the sound of something hitting the floor. Laying there was the backpack Ima had created.

He grinned, bringing home books and taking them back would be so much easier now.