Chapter 26

Third person pov

"You've got this Sasuke, Naruto!" Ima cheered as the two boys ran at their trees again. Sasuke almost smiled at her encouragement, but was too salty about Naruto getting some too to fully appreciate it. Ima was too nice not to include him. She'd been cheering Sakura on as well, only the girl had finished already. Sasuke was glad. The pinkette was an annoying jealous bitch, in his clearly vulgar opinion.

"So, Ima." Kakashi smiled, sitting down next to the girl. "You can do pretty cool stuff with you mind, right?"

"Oh, yeah! My imagination is really strong I guess, so it can create stuff. It's a little hard to control, but Sasuke is a big help!" Ima smiled a sweet closed eye smile that assured Kakashi further that she wasn't a bad person with some ulterior motive. She seemed nice, and that was good. Her being so close with Sasuke was good as well. That meant she'd definitely come with them to Konoha, and if they were lucky, live there. She was powerful, control over her ability or not.

"That's amazing. So you're the one who made 'Her Wilderness' then? I've been hearing rumors about that place for a long time now. What sort of stuff is in there?" Kakashi smiled a closed eye smile. Part of him was just digging for intel, but the other part was genuinely curious about what the girl had to say. What sort of things had her mind been able to create? Did she have limits, and if so what were they? 

"A lot of stuff. Giant plastic dinosaurs that were alive, that dolphin-creature you saw Sasuke kill, jello goblins, cows the size of barns of all different colors! Flowers of every shape and size, and forests made up of huge mushrooms!" Ima made many wild hand gestures that only added to Kakashi's ever-growing interest. He could tell she wasn't lying about any of this, and it made him feel... amazed. To think someone like her even existed. Where had she come from? Where did she get her power?

"So you can imagine anything, and it just... is?" Kakashi propped his elbow up on his knee, resting his chin on his closed fist. Ima grinned, letting out a sheepish laugh. "I guess so, yeah. Sometimes I can't imagine stuff, and it just... doesn't happen. But most stuff is possible!" She stopped braiding her long hair for a moment, thinking about it. "Is there something you want me to try and imagine?"

Kakashi blinked a bit, surprised. He didn't think she'd offer. "Are you sure that's alright?" He scratched the back of his neck, hesitant. That was understandable though, wasn't it? A girl with the power of a God sat before him, and was basically offering him anything he could possibly think of. He could ask for anything, and she was so polite that she'd probably do her best to do it. 

"Well... Well, I don't know." Kakashi laughed a little bit. "Why don't you imagine something?"

"Well, what if your legs were fine, and you didn't need crutches anymore?! Imagine all the stuff you could do. I bet you're a super good ninja." Ima's eyes lit up. "Can you do the splits?! Sasuke and I can't. I've been trying to get us to do it for years, but it's not budging."

Kakashi's eyes widened as wide as they would go as the dull ache in his right ankle disappeared, and the overall pain disappeared. She had just healed him completely simply by thinking about it. He wasn't sure this was real, but bending his legs and leaning forward to put pressure on them, he didn't feel any discomfort whatsoever. This girl had really fixed him. He could have died, and she'd fixed him easily, and showed no signs of exhaustion whatsoever.

"Y-You..." Kakashi looked at her. "How?"

"I don't know." Ima shrugged before lighting up again. "Hey, don't you think your vest would look a lot better without that bloodstain?"

Kakashi looked down, flinching. The stain was gone.

"I was so right!" She fist pumped brightly, turning back to her hair. He stared at her in shock and awe as she hummed, continuing to braid flowers of every color into her long locks. There was no way this kid was real. Seriously, he was probably still unconscious from before. This girl, who just happened to be where they were going, and who could potentially keep Sasuke from leaving the village like Kakashi and the Hokage thought he might, and who had the ability to heal someone with a thought... what else was she capable of?

"H...Hey, Ima." Kakashi rummaged around in his pocket, pulling out a photo. "You made Sasuke come to you, right? What if you made this man right here come here for a few minutes?"

"Oh, who's he?" Ima tilted her head slightly, and Kakashi's heart shuttered. "This is my father." The Hatake's throat felt dry. Ima blinked, smiling brightly. "Yeah! I don't see why I can't make him come here! Do you think he'd be the type to walk up or just appear out of thin air?"

Kakashi flinched when another chakra signature entered his field, and his head whirled left. 

"K...Kakashi, is that you?"

"Oh, I guess it's thin air then!"