Chapter 29

Third person pov

Ima and Sasuke all but flew out the door and down the stairs. Tsunami was screaming at Naruto to, you know, not bludgeon poor Oberon to death with a lamp. The blonde wasn't listening, and Sakura wasn't stopping him either. Ima and Sasuke really couldn't blame her. Oberon wasn't the most... normal looking individual in the world.

"Naruto-kun, stop it!" Ima cried, all but flying down the stairs. Her long hair flew down after her, trailing behind, free of it's usual bun. Sasuke followed, skipping steps along the way. He was happy to see Oberon. He considered the satyr a trusted friend, although it was weird that he could leave Ima's wilderness. Did that mean he wasn't one of her creations, or had she simply imagined him to be that way?

"It's a goat demon!" Naruto insisted. The thing literally had goat legs and horns. He didn't understand why Tazuna wasn't freaking out. Everyone here but himself and Sakura were insane. Completely insane. Even Sakura's mentality was questionable! This thing had totally barged in, almost breaking the door when he came in! 

"That's Oberon!" Ima said, crouching down next to the curled up satyr. "Oh my God, are you okay?!"

"Dandy." He choked up, coughing. He shot a glare at Naruto, who raised the lamp threateningly.

"Put that thing down, you idiot. He's a friend. He's just a satyr." Sasuke scoffed. What idiots. They were acting as though Oberon had burst into the building, brandishing a knife and swearing to kill everyone in the building. And while it did seem like a very Oberon-like thing to do, Sasuke highly doubted that's how it had gone down. 

"You have friends? Since when?" Naruto scoffed, but lowered his weapon of choice nonetheless. Tsunami let out a sigh of relief, muttering something about going to get an ice pack before disappearing. Tazuna really didn't seem to care. He was staring intently at his blueprints, sipping from a mug full of what was no doubt spiked coffee.

"Hn." Sasuke glared at the blue eyed boy saltily as Ima helped Oberon to his feet. The satyr looked grumpy, his eyes narrowed, his brows furrowed and his lips pressed together tightly. Evidently, he didn't like the fact that he was easily taken down by a blonde brat wielding nothing but a lamp. But then again, nobody would be happy going down like that.

"I'm Oberon. Yes. Amazing." Oberon did jazz hands. "And who made you cry?" He asked Ima in an almost accusing tone. He turned towards Sasuke, glaring. The boy held up his hands in surrender. Of course he'd never hurt Ima! Not on purpose. If he had ever hurt her, god forbid, then he'd had, and still had no idea that he'd done it.

"It was me." Ima mumbled guiltily.

"You made yourself cry? Hm, you know, something doesn't seem quite right about that. Was it the pink one? I know she's a real bitch." Oberon turned towards Sakura, who was frozen in place, her green eyes wide with surprise and disbelief. Her mouth hung open at the absurdity of it all.

"Sorry for hitting you with a lamp." Naruto said as Tsunami re-entered the room with an ice pack. 

"Whatever, kid. And thank you, Tsunami-san." Oberon said hotly, his temper still simmering as he placed the ice pack on his cheek where he'd been kicked. He glared at the sheepish blonde.

"It's no problem. Now, I must go tend to my garden. Inari and I will be out there if you need us." The woman, miraculously not forgotten by the author, smiled graciously at the creature before turning on her heel and leaving. She brushed past Sakura, because this was none of her business. If only she had some tea to sip.

"It was Kakashi-sensei. Ima accidentally brought back his dad, believe it. It was super cool but she got really sad." Naruto sold them out. Ima looked mildly horrified, and Sasuke winced slightly.

"Ah, that dolt." They weren't sure how Oberon knew Kakashi. "Whatever. Come on, kids. Let's get away from these losers. We're too cool for them." 

Sasuke gathered up Ima's hair, which Sakura just seemed to notice. The girl's mouth opened wider if possible. Unconsciously, she brought up a hand to finger her own pink locks of hair, which were dry and damaged from the sheer amount of product that went into them. Plus all the straightening she did. 

"Well Sakura, you were right about one thing." Sasuke stopped just before stepping out the door, which Ima had already been dragged through. He let the hair piled in his arms begin to slip out, as not to pull on it. "I like girls with long hair."

And then he was gone, gathering the hair all over again as he went, and leaving Sakura to gape, and Naruto to cackle.