Chapter 4 - What's up with Landry?

Ricky's P.O.V.

The kiss scene with Landry was very awkward but I was happy it was her I had to kiss. We acted professional and then joked about the kiss because after all it was only acting. It was a nice kiss anyways even if it felt weird kissing one of my best friends. I noticed Landry acting strange though when I met up with her outside her dressing room and when we were walking home together. Were I a bad kisser or what's up with her? I decided not to ask about it and instead we talked about other stuff such as my upcoming gig with my band called Forever In Your Mind.

"So it's next week here in LA? Can I come?" She asked.

"Yeah that would be so much fun! You could go with me and mom there as we're probably driving and you live next door" I said and smiled.

"Yes that sounds great, we'll I'll see you tomorrow at work Ricky" She said and hugged me as we had arrived outside of our houses.

"Yeah see you tomorrow Landry" I said and hugged her back.

We then split up and walked into our houses and the rest of the evening I spent with my mom infront of the TV.

Landry's P.O.V.

As I walked inside of my house my dog Blithe came running towards me. I hugged her and she then followed me upstairs to my room. I opened my Macbook and went on youtube. I searched for Cyd and Naldo best friends whenever and watched some video edits that some of our fans had made. My fav was one video which had Taylor Swifts song Wildest Dream in it. One of the clips (0.22 in the video above) were of Ricky smiling which I immidiately recognized from the music video to FIYM's song wrapped up for christmas. I couldn't help but smile and rewatch that two second clip over and over and pausing it as well to just look at him and his beautiful smile. Why did I had to fall for him? He's my best friend and I'm friendzoned anyways. He'd never like me back, I'm nothing like his ex girlfriend Chloe. After watching the videos I could find on Youtube I decided to read some fanfiction. I went on Wattpad where I created an anonymous account. I started to read loads of Cyd and Naldo stories but what made me the happiest was that I found like 2-3 stories about me and Ricky aka Randry as our shipname is. The fact that the fans wanted us to be together even though they only thought we were close friends just made me super excited. If only they knew that I secretly had a crush on Ricky. They'd freak out. I'm not planning on saying anything though because I don't want to get hate from his fans. And as we're never going to be together it doesn't matter at all. I spent the rest of the evening like that reading fanfiction and stalking some fans on twitter.

A/N

Hii! Guess what, I'm on Christmas break now! FINALLY! I handed in the last essay today and now I'm so relieved. At the moment as I'm writing this I'm actually in the car on my way to the airport with my family. We're flying to London tonight and then tomorrow we'll fly to Florida from there. I'm really excited about going to somewhere warm and to be in the same country as Ricky & Landry 😊

So this chapter was kinda short but it was a little filler and I kinda liked how I made Landry read fanfiction on Wattpad 😜 Also check out the video on the top of this chapter, I love it Especially the clip from Wrapped up for christmas where Ricky smiles at 0.22, gosh he's killing me 😍