Chapter 7 - I'll never leave you

Ricky's P.O.V.

"For the last time we are not friends and we'll never be!" Landry said loudly and glared at the other girl, who's name was Amber.

"Calm down, just because you're famous you don't have to pretend that you don't know me" Amber said.

I looked over at Landry who just stood there all quiet.

"Anyways, can I have a picture with you Ricky?" Amber said.

"Yeah of course" I said and smiled.

We took a picture where I kissed her cheek as she asked for it and I always does it if a fan wants it. We then talked for abit, I always love speaking to the fans. Even though this girl, who was really flirty towards me, and Landry seems to have some bad blood towards each other. After about 5 minutes I noticed that Landry had disappeared.

"Uhm, I've got to go but it was nice meeting you Amber" I said.

"Oh okay, I hope I'll see you around sometime in LA before I go home to Chicago" Amber said and winked.

I turned around and started to run. I looked around and searched for Landry. After about 10 minutes I found her sitting on a bench and eating her cotton candy. I walked over to her sat down next to her on the bench.

"Hey, why did you leave like that?" I asked.

"I don't want her to take everything that's mine all over again..." She said in a low tone.

"What do you mean by that? You do know her or?" I said.

"Yeah I know her but as I said we're not friends... Back when I grew up in Chicago she was really mean to me, it started with small things in preschool and then it got worse all the way until I moved to LA to be in Crash & Bernstein. Like when I got the leading roles in school plays she'd always be my understudy and then when it got to the show day she'd always make sure I couldn't make it so she'd perform instead. And in 3rd grade when I was close friends with this guy who I had like a kid crush on she spread some rumours about me which lead to him hating me and becoming close with her instead. She truly was an evil kid and it seems like she hasn't changed at all..." She said.

"Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that. It's horrible... why do you think she hasn't changed?" I asked.

"Well it's like 3rd grade all over again, she's trying to take you away from me because we're really close friends and you're famous which I bet she's quite jealous of. I hope she goes back to Chicago soon or else I don't know what she might plan and do..." She said sadly.

"Hey, I promise that I'll never leave you. Let her try but she won't success because you're my best friend and she's just a stranger who I don't like anymore because she used to be mean to you. I'll always be by your side. You're stuck with me, whether or not you want it or not" I said and wrapped my arms around her and pulled her into a hug.

"Thanks Ricky, you're a great friend. Good thing that I don't mind being stuck with you" She said and chuckled as she hugged me back.

I chuckled back and we hugged for a minute before we pulled away.

"Let's go back to Liam and Emery, they are probably wondering where we are" I said.

Landry nodded and we got up and started to walk towards where Liam and Emery where. The rest of the day we had an amazing time and went on so many fun rides. I'm so lucky to have such amazing best friends. Whatever will happen with that Amber girl I'll never leave Landry. She's like a little sister to me and when someone is mean to her I become like a protective brother. Like when she gets hate by fans who thinks we're dating just because we hangs out quite a lot. Why can't a boy and a girl just be friends? Like I don't get it.

A/N

Happy New Year everybody! I hope you all will have an amazing day and that 2017 will be the best year of your life!

Also a very happy birthday to myself as it's my 19th birthday today 🙈 I've had a good day so far & I hope the rest of the day will be just as awesome!