Chapter 12 - Crushes & Co - Stars

Landry's P.O.V.

Today I where back on the Best Friends Whenever set again. I was quite excited because I gets to pretend to be Ricky/Naldo's girlfriend and that's the best part of my work right now to be honest. The day went fast and I had a blast filming. After we ended for the day Lauren asked me if I wanted to do something with her. The clock was almost 6 pm so we decided to go and eat dinner somewhere and just talk. We took the bus from Hollywood centre studios to downtown LA and decided to eat at Domino's because I was craving a pizza. We ordered, got our food and then sat down. We ate and talked about everything and when we had finished we took a walk through a park nearby. We then sat down on the grass and looked at people.

"So how's everything going with Ricky?" Lauren asked.

"Going with Ricky? What do you mean" I said confused.

"You know, how's it going with your crush on him?" Lauren said.

"Oh... bad... really bad... it's gets worse everyday, especially after I have been on set and has pretended to date him the whole day...." I said and bit my lip.

"Oh... poor little Landry.... you know maybe you should tell him how you feel...." Lauren said and wrapped her arms around me.

"Why? It would just ruin our friendship and I can't let that happen... Like what if it gets awkward between us and we still have to play in love on the show" I said and leaned my head towards her.

"It doesn't have to you know... but I understand what you mean..." She said.

"I wish I hadn't fell for him. It makes things so much harder and it's not like I have a chance anyways because he just sees me as his co star and best friend... but I can't help to love him so much because he's the funniest and sweetest boy I've ever met" I said and sighed.

"It will all work out for you, I promise you Lan. And if he doesn't realize how awesome it would be to date you it's just his loss and then he doesn't deserve someone as good as you" She said.

"I really hope that you're right... Thanks Laur, you're a great friend" I said and smiled up at her.

"You're welcome Lan, I'm always here for you remember that" She said and smiled back.

In that moment I saw a flash of light coming from the bushes for a split second and then I heard a sound which sounded like someone moved away.

"Hey what was that?" I said.

"What happened?" Lauren said.

"There was a flash of light and the sound of something moving in those bushes" I said and pointed a few meters infront of us.

"Oh... that's weird" She said.

"Yeah... I wonder what it was... but anyways back to the topic. I shouldn't have fallen for Ricky. The truth is, I actually swore that I'd never fall in love with a Co-star when I got the role as Cyd..." I said.

"Oh, well you know you can't control your feelings, they just happen whether or not you want them too. If it makes you feel better I kind of like Gus... just like you like Ricky" She said.

"Aww you do? That's so cute. Do you know if he feels the same?" I said and sat straight up and looked at her.

"Yeah and no I don't..." She said and shook her head.

"Well I guess we're in this together then. Just two friends who is in love with their co-stars... Atleast you don't have to pretend to date Gus everyday when we record best friends whenever. I can tell you, that makes things so much worse" I said.

"I can imagine it... And well of course we're in this together... If you tell Ricky how you feel, I'll tell Gus how I feel" She said.

"I'm never telling Ricky, sorry but I can't. But you should tell Gus because you have a bigger chance of him liking you back" I said.

"I doubt that..." She said.

We then started talking about something else and I then ended up sleeping at Lauren's house which was super nice.

A/N

Ohh Lauren likes Gus! I guess you didn't see that coming 😉 This is also the start of something super exciting in this story! Be prepared for loads of drama & action! Want a hint? Well the flash of light & the sound of someone moving is more important than Landry could have ever thought in this chapter!

In Love With My Co-Star (A Randry Story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें