Chapter 15 - Thinking about you

Ricky's P.O.V.

I opened my eyes and saw the ceiling of my room. I looked down a bit and saw that the TV still was on and had the menu screen of a movie on it. My thoughts got disturbed by a loud snoring next to me. I turned my head and there lay a fast asleep Landry. I noticed my arm being stuck underneith of her upper body. She was laying over it while her legs was all curled up. I carefully took away my arm from underneith her without waking her up or disturbing her sleep. I then turned to my side and lied there and just looked at her. She was faced towards where I was laying and looked so peaceful and cute. We must have fell asleep while watching the second movie yesterday. After all we had a really long day of work. I stretched my right hand out and slowly pulled some of her soft brown hair behind her ear. I lied there and just looked at her before I heard a phone buzzing on the night table. I rolled to my other side and noticed that it was Landry's phone. It was a notification from an app called Wattpad which said that someone had posted a new chapter of their Cyldo story. I got curious so I sat up and grabbed her phone. I unlocked it, as we both knows eachothers codes, and went onto that app. There in her reading library was some Cyldo stories but also some stories about me and Landry aka Randry. Wait so Landry likes to read stories about us falling in love? Does that mean something or? I clicked on one of the Randry stories and clicked on the first chapter. I started to read and quickly got into it. The story basically was about us in real life playing Cyd and Naldo who's in love on set but realizing we are in love with eachother in real life too. It quickly became not awkward at all to read about us and the fan who has wrote this is a really good writer. I completely forgot the time and got in to the world of the story. It wasn't until I heard a voice behind me I snapped out of it.

"Ricky? What are you doing?" Landry's sweet but newly awakened voice said.

I quickly jumped and looked over at her.

"I... Uhm...." I said.

"You're reading fanfiction on my phone? Well I did not see that coming" She said and chuckled.

"It's not what you think at all..." I said.

"Ricky it's okay, I mean if anyone should be ashamed it'd be me because it's my phone and I have downloaded that app and saved the stories" She said.

"Yeah... I guess... well they are really good. The fans are very talented" I said.

"I know right! It's kind of fun because I have commented on loads of stories and talked with the authors and no one knows it's me because my account is anonymous" She said.

"Are you serious?" I said.

"Yep! Imagine what they would say if they knew it was me though... Sometimes I'm actually thinking about telling them who I am" She said.

We continued to talk more about the stories before got up to eat some breakfast. We then spent the day together before I had to get ready and pick up Amber at her hotel.

When Amber saw me in the lobby she got really happy. She was wearing a tight little dress with heels and way to much makeup on. Being the nice guy I am I said she looked beautiful and we walked to the restaurant. The evening went on and Amber was really flirty and clingy. My mind floated away to a different place and over and over this morning played like a movie scene. Me watching Landry sleep peacefully and then reading the fanfictions. I had this feeling that there was more to it than Landry said, that she didn't only read it for fun. When I brought Amber back to the hotel she tried to kiss me but I pulled away. When I fell asleep that night I thought to myself. Atleast I don't have to hangout with her anymore, Landry said one date and then I'll tell Amber that I'm not interested and she'll leave Landry alone. If I'm going out on a date with a girl I dislike it'd only be for Landry's sake and noone else's. She means so much to me and she deserves her privacy and not to get her secret leaked online.