Chapter 19 - Hiding from the world

Landry's P.O.V.

The next day I had to wake up at 5.30 am because I had to be on set at 6.30 am to get into hair and makeup. I woke up and got dressed in comfortable clothes and headed downstairs. I made myself some breakfast and as I sat down to eat I decided to check social media. I went into twitter and I shouldn't have because everyone was talking about me and Ricky. I widened my eyes because everyone wrote that I like him and stuff. Oh no, what have you done Amber. I quickly went to her account and in her latest tweet was the video I thought didn't existed anymore. The video where me and Lauren talked about my crush on Ricky. Above the video she had wrote:

Always a good idea to save the juicy news on your computer before someone deletes it from your phone 😉 This secret is now out 😘

I felt my heart beating fast. She, she posted the video. I wonder if Ricky has seen it. If he have everything will be over. I can't face him. I just can't. I hate you Amber, always being one step ahead of me when we where kids, and still are. I ran upstairs and threw myself on my bed. Tears fell and I did not wanted to go to work because it meant seeing Ricky.

I opened my eyes and looked around. I was in my room and the sun where shining outside of my window. I rolled over and picked up my phone. The clock was 11 am and my phone where bombered with texts and missed calls from one of our producer Scott  asking where I am. I then remembered the video and that it was out to the whole world now. I put my phone on airplane mode to shut out the world and that the video existed and walked downstairs to watch some TV.

A couple of hours later my mom came home from work. The clock was now 4 pm and I where in my bed looking through Wattpad. Loads of the authors to the Randry stories have published a A/N chapter about the video in their books and where are really lovely and excited. I read all of their thoughts and found myself smiling. All of a sudden I heard the door bell go off and mom who opened it.

"Landry! Ricky's here to see you!" She yelled.

I heard steps coming upstairs and quickly shut my computer lid. I can't face him, I can't. I quickly hided under the blanket just as I heard the door to my room open.

"Landry?" Ricky said.

I stayed quiet underneith the blanket. I heard steps and then he sat down on the edge of my bed.

"I know that you're under there, Please come out, I want to talk to you" He said and chuckled.

I peeked out, but only so that my eyes where visible and was meet by the most beautiful pair of green eyes.

"Your eyes are beautiful but I want to see your whole face. I understand if your scared of this conversation but trust me, nothing will make me hate you. Besides you're letting Amber win by hiding from me and the world you know..." He said.

I took a deep breathe and pulled down the blanket and also sat up.

"Well it's too late, she already won because she had saved the video from her phone before we deleted it and...." I began.

"Landry, it's never too late. You know... she posted it for a reason right?" I said.

"Yeah, to break us apart..." I mumbled.

"But who says she'll success with it? Maybe we'll handle that video great, maybe there won't be an argue and maybe it will bring us closer rather than apart" He said and winked.

"W-what do you mean?" I said and blushed.

"Well, when I watched the video it made me think and I realized something..." He said and bit his lip.

"R-realized what?" I said as my heart beat faster.

"That I like you too and that I think I have for a long time..." He said.

A big smile spread on my lips and I looked into Ricky's eyes. He looked back at me and all of a sudden he started to lean in. I carefully leaned in as well and then our lips met. I felt butterflies inside of me and crazy fireworks too. The kiss was passionate and nothing like our on screen kiss. After all it wasn't Cyd and Naldo who kissed and it wasn't acting. This was real life and Landry and Ricky where kissing eachother. I closed my eyes and felt like the luckiest girl in the world.