Chapter 5 - Dressing room periscope

Landry's P.O.V.

A couple of days went and now I was at Hollywood centre studios again filming for Best Friends Whenever. At the moment I didn't had a scene that I were in so I was just chilling on the couch in my dressing room. I decided to to a Periscope so I set up my phone and pressed start and immidiately I got loads of viewers.

"Hii everyone!" I said and smiled as I waved into the camera.

"I'm in my dressing room right now because I'm not in the scene that they are filming at the moment and I thought why not chat with you guys! So do you have any questions for me?" I said.

The viewers started commenting loads of questions and in that moment someone knocked on my door.

"Hopefully I'm not being called back to set yet, I'll be right back" I said to the camera and stood up.

I walked over to the door and opened it to see Ricky standing there.

"Oh hi Ricky" I said and smiled.

"Hi Landry, I'm also on break right now so I thought maybe we could hang out together?" He said.

"Yeah sure, I'm actually doing a periscope right now but I'd be more fun if you joined" I said.

"I'd love that!" He said and smiled.

I let him inside and closed the door. We walked over and sat down infront of my phone again.

"Good news, I'm not being called back to set. It was just Ricky so now we have a guest in this periscope!" I said and smiled widely.

"Heyy guys!" Ricky said and waved.

"Let's answer some questions shall we" I said.

"Yeah! Here's a great one: What can we expect from BFW season 3?" He said and read from my phone screen.

"Well we're only on like the 4th episode right now but so far this season is amazing! You can expect loads of time travel fun now that the boys also can time travel" I said.

"Yeah, like in the second episode you'll see where Naldo and Barry wants to go now that they are available. That episode is crazy!" He said.

"Yeah! Also something super exciting is happening that I know you all will love since we all know how much you loved the season 2 finale" I said and smiled.

We answered some more questions and had loads of fun. Right now I had taken Ricky's phone and searched for his name on youtube while he was talking to the viewers.

"Oh my gosh, what is this?" I said as I pressed play on a video which was a music video to a song called Feeling it with a 14 year old Ricky.

"Hey what are you doing?" Ricky asked and looked over at the phone screen.

"Aww so cute!" I said and smiled widely as I turned up the volume and started to sing along.

"Landry!" He said and got a little embarrassed.

"But this song is so catchy!" I said and danced while still sitting down. "Sing it Ricky!"

He started to laugh and then we sang along and I had so much fun. In the very end of the video Ricky leaned in to kiss the girl but she slapped him so he fell down in the pool. I laughed so hard so I fell back on the floor. Once I had calmed myself down I sat back up again.

"We have to re act that! Please" I said and looked over at Ricky. All the viwers where saying yes and do it on the screen.

"Okay sure" Ricky said and laughed. 

He then started to lean towards me and I slapped him on his cheek so he fell to the side. I burst out laughing again and so did Ricky. I took his phone again and clicked on another video where he was about 12 and looked like a fetus Justin Bieber. I pressed play and the little Ricky started to sing justin's song Baby.

"Awwwww!" I said loudly.

"No not that video please Landry" Ricky said and blushed as he tried to take his phone from me.

"Stop!" I said as he started to tickle me and I fell backwards laughing with Ricky who came after.

He grabbed his phone and started typing something else and a few seconds later I heard a young me rap to Hoochie Mama which was from the movie The Sitter which I was in when I was about 10-11 years old. I sat back up and rapped along while Ricky just laughed.

"Well you haven't changed at all" He said and smirked.

"My character in that movie was awesome! You have to watch it! It's so sick" I said and smiled.

"Yeah I have too, maybe we could watch it together sometime?" He asked.

"Yes! This part of the movie is awesome, look" I said as I pressed play on another video of me from the movie.

"Looking real fly, my way to the club, gonna dance all night, we'll get fucked up. Say whatever you want, I know I look good!" I rapped along to the video and ended with flicking my hair.

Ricky laughed and then there was a knock on the door and in came a woman from the crew. She said we had to go back to set.

"We have to go now guys, but it was fun talking with you all!" I said and smiled.

"Yeah! Byee!" Ricky said and smiled as well.

I ended the periscope and then me and Ricky walked towards the school set as we already was dressed as our characters.

A/N

Finally a new chapter! I'm sorry for not uploading but I'll get better I promise! Hope you all had a great christmas 🎅🏻