NEW BOOK

Not many of you probably read my other books but I'd appreciate if you guys would read my new book called Afterwords.

It may not be a Shawn Mendes fan fiction but it took me sometime to try and get better at writing.

So here's a little part of the first chapter. Hope you guys really enjoy it.

*******

Homecoming, the worst public event known to the legends of High School to every nerd, geek and freak. Even worse then prom. Knowing that Anchor High is know for its legacy of very important assholes and useless people or should I say, the people who think they are all that, but are really shit.

Was that harsh? Probably, but since I enjoy avoiding the school world, I have been forced to help build the homecoming center as much as I hate it I have no choice unless I will be suspended.

"Let's go people! We have seven hours to get this done!" The most annoying girl stood up on the stage and glared at everyone breathing in her air space.

Daughter of Kelly Watson, whom I'd say is a bigger bitch than her own mom. Ashley Watson. The name doesn't suit her at all, her stupid bushy eyebrows, ugly bright blonde hair and crusty lips. I don't see how people say she's the hottest girl in school, under all that make up she's hideous.

Then her little follower Michelle Gin, she's not all that smart for a Asian, she gets more D's in bed than in school. If you had a free condom booth, she would definitely take half of them. "What are you doing! You retard! Do you not know how to staple things?" I heard a death screaming voice echo around the cafeteria, I realized she was yelling at me.

I was assigned to staple things to different places, like staple flower sales or buy tour flowers over here. Its pretty dumb but I was doing a hell of a good job at it too.

"Stapling." I got up from the ground with the black shiny stapler in hand. I wish I could just knock Ashley's petty little blonde highlights out of her annoying head.

"You're doing it wrong! Its supposed to be by the sides not on the top! Jeez Max are you completely stupid?" Ashley crossed her arms over her chest. I couldn't risk anything with this walking thesaurus, who said the wrong words in the wrong sentences. It was hard to believe she actually has a strong B minus in English.

"Its Maya." I muttered under my breathe. Ashley studied me angrily until a bunch of people I had no clue of, started crowding us.

"Hey babe! What's up." I heard a deep husky voice come out from behind me. Ashley's glare sooner turned into a bright creepy smile.

"Hi Ashton!" She grinned taking the clipboard from Michelle and holding it close to her chest.

"So I'm throwing a party wanna come with?" I felt the guy behind me put his hands on my shoulders making me shiver, he better move before I punch him in the face. He smelled like sweet green apples or just cherries.

I took this as my chance to escape. I then turned left and began walking until I felt a foot step out in front of me. Causing me to crash and fall to the floor. Everyone who was behind me was laughing their asses off as if it was the funniest thing in the world. Expect one person. I don't know him but he wasn't laughing.

"Oops, sorry Mia! Maybe you should watch where you are going." Ashley's wicked voice stung me. These are the times I wish I wasn't so damn scared, so I could beat her ass for tripping me. Instead, I got back up and continued walking.

I don't know how she became the way she is now, its just overly upsetting. Ashley Watson, she was always that one girl who you feared in school, the girl who bullied you for your lunch money, the girl who stole your first love before you even got to talk to him.