Chapter 7: Oh, look who's here...

I walked down the street from Jasmine's house. When I walked down Sunflower Avenue, I saw Miranda kissing a guy. A familiar guy. WAIT! Ryan is cheating on me? Miranda finally and slowly broke from the kiss when Ryan noticed me. "KayKay!" he yelled. "DON'T CALL ME THAT!" I screamed. "I can explain!" He yelled. He grabbed my arm and I froze. For what I felt was a million years was just a minute of me standing there. frozen. Just like the four weeks after my mom got arrested. "Oh yeah? What is there to explain? Let me guess, You didn't kiss her on purpose? It was an accident? Nice try Ryan, we are SO over." I said angrily. I walked further down the street when I realized he was following me. He grabbed my arm again and said "It was Miranda's fault. She saw you coming and she grabbed me...kinda like this..." he started. Right after the last word he spoke he grabbed me by the shoulders and kissed me on the lips. It was my first real kiss. I kissed him slowly since I didn't know what else to do. He slowly got on his knees and looked up at me. Gosh, you would think he was proposing. "Do you forgive me?" he asked. I thought a minute. "Break up with Miranda, in front of me, then I'll consider it." I answered with a sly grin on my face. He took my hand and we went to where Miranda was and he stopped in front of her. "Miranda, it's over. I'm in a relationship with Kayla now." He said. She glared at me then snapped her head to him then back at me. Being caught in her glare was kinda scary. I swear I saw her eyes glow a deep blood red then go back to their regular pretty shimmer. "Really? You want a stupid weak loser for a girlfriend?" She asked."I could take her anytime." She added. I was livid. I got so angry that I punched her in her face. "Oh, ya wanna go now Weak Loser?" she asked teasingly. She slapped my face and slowly kicked me to the ground. I moaned and picked myself up only to fall again. "Told ya Ryan, she's just a stupid weakling, she probably can't even pick up an ounce." She joked. I suddenly felt like I was going to die of humiliation. I ran away till I couldn't breathe. I finally realized what I should have done earlier. I waited and waited then finally saw it. I walked to the middle of the street and just stood there. I looked down for awhile then looked up. Only to see the last lights I might ever see.