Special Short: Infestation!

"Oh my god." I backed away slowly, keeping my eye on that monstrosity all the while. "I am not dealing with this." I raised my voice slightly, and it bounced off the bathroom walls. "Natsume? Nastume, get your ass over here."

"What is it now?" Natsume grumbled from the bedroom, but came nonetheless. "If you called me up for no reason you're sleeping on the floor tonight."

I pointed at the bath. "That. Since this is your room, get rid of it."

"...a cockroach? Are you serious? You're scared of bugs?" He shook his head in disbelief. "This is stupid."

"No, hear me out." I grabbed the back of his collar as he turned to leave. "Bugs I can do, but cockroaches I cannot. I mean look at that thing! It's literally the spawn of Satan, scuttling around on its six brown legs like it owns this place. It doesn't even pay rent!" I moved behind him and pushed him towards it. "A-anyway, deal with it."

He raised his eyebrow at me as if to say 'seriously?' "You don't pay rent either, you know."

"Yes, but I didn't choose to be here, Narumi did. Now the cockroach, please."

"Do it yourself. Drown it. Or stab it with your ice or something."

"No way," I hissed back at him. I refuse to even touch that thing with my alice."

"What are you, a girl?"

"It's not even a female thing to despise cockroaches," I corrected him, "Take Mikan for example. The last time she saw a cockroach she slammed her hand down on it. Then she started laughing. In that moment I didn't know what was more terrifying; her or the cockroach."

"You're hopeless." He snapped his fingers, setting it alight. "Some genius you are."

"Yeah, but being a genius is getting others to do things for you," I retorted just as I saw something that made my blood run cold. Hundreds of cockroaches were starting to pour out of the crevices of the bathroom as if to avenge their fallen brethren. The crawled towards us like a wave, and this time even Natsume ran.

"Natsume, we are under attack. I am out of here. I enjoyed being roommates while it lasted," I said dramatically, hightailing it out of the room.

"Evacuate to Ruka's room. Now." As composed as Natsume usually looked, even he couldn't keep his cool while we were under siege by a colony of cockroaches. We gave each other a knowing look and slammed the door behind us.

The Black Fox [Gakuen Alice Fanfiction]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara