Prologue

Once upon a time in a world called Surunikhet, that is full of supernatural phenomena and where mythical creatures lie, and in the realm of reapers called Fliare, there lived a lovely couple which is the wife of the son of the king of all reapers, gave birth to a daughter named Kathelin, who has the blood of a reaper and a sorceress.

By the time she was born, the whole kingdom was filled with joy and harmony, but then a huge explosion occurred making everyone dread as they tried saving themselves; thereafter many outbursts occurred one after the other, causing every civilians or helpless people/beings to escape the chaos, however, the enemy came slaughtering each and every one of them.

Out of rage, the king, Klorus accompanied his men in defending their land against the infiltrators, all of them came to wonder of what could be the reason why they had invaded their land.

At the place where Kathelin was born, there went the leader of the enemy, and whoever is in that room was surprised to see him.

Entrusting her daughter to her handmaiden, the mother of the child, Ethania, casted a powerful enchantment at the enemy as a diversion for them to escape, but by the time they almost got away, the enemy came for the baby with the use of his super speed, that made Ethania fight him without hesitate even if her body is weak and fatigued.

She then commanded her maid to flee together with Kathelin as the maiden sadly followed her order while tears are glistening from her eyes as to run away with the baby on her grip.

Facing the enemy in front of her, Ethania felt satisfied of her doubts of why they had come and she instantly felt the need to protect her family, even if it means risking her life.

When the maiden was running away towards the gate going through the woods, the underlings of the person who was left to face Ethania came, making her struggle to avoid harming the baby, but luckily the father of the child, Trakix came to their rescue.

Afterwards, the maiden then told him everything about the situation of his beloved wife causing him to be outraged as Trakix then told her to head for the cave of Riseno to seek shelter until everything is over, and later on he went ahead to find his wife.

By the time he arrived, he saw the whole place burned to the ground and the reapers who were posted to guard the room were all lying unconscious.

As he then looks through the flames, he was flabbergasted to see his wife being choked by a slate black haired iron gray eyes guy at the center of the flames, and with a speed of light, he furiously run towards them in ablaze and attacked the enemy, causing him to flee as he dropped Ethania on the ground unconscious, then magically disappeared with a smirk on his face.

When Trakix got the hold of his wife who's looking really pale with an icy skin, he began to cry in such great grief, and finally King Klorus came and upon seeing how his son is grieving at the middle of the fire, he first casted a spell to snuff out the flames, then went towards him with a melancholic face.

After the departure of the enemy's leader, his subordinates finally retreated leaving the place in debacle and the other reapers went to retrieve the maiden together with the baby from the cave.

Later on, the doleful funeral of Ethania came which made everybody instinctual to attend by the side of a lake where it will be held.

Few days later, they finally discovered who were the infiltrators that night, and it was the infamous Hibers, a group of hybrid creatures that are completely different from half-blood beings and the ruling family is the Medieval clan, which in this present time the Hibers' super eminent is known as Mitch Medieval, a hybrid between a sorcerer, a vampire, and an alpha werewolf, and in addition which is called the inherited capabilities that is passed down to every generation is for him to shape-shift into anything.

Upon knowing the situation and the revelation of a prophecy being fulfilled, the king told his son Trakix to take Kathelin, his granddaughter to a place where they will be safe, to a world called Prosaic that is full of mortal thoughts about Surunikhet being merely just a fairytale. As it was being commanded by the Council of Protectors and they unfortunately cannot disobey.

After being informed, Trakix soon accepted, and he together with a family friend, the Jakrin family, went to Prosaic and all tried to blend in with the cultures and its traditions.

And since they are from another world, they must always follow all the rules given to every Surunikhans who would arrive, for safety and for maintaining peace across all the lands, because if one mistake resulting in breaking one single rule, something terrible will happen that would make the whole land turn into a panic that could cause chaos and destruction.

The reason why the Jakrin tagged along is because of the false information given by Blake Jakrin, the father of the family and also a spy for the council, to Mitch Medieval regarding a prophecy that could lead him to victory, however, because of the false data, Mitch failed to accomplish unleashing a creature of darkness and that is why he retaliated against Blake by the death of his first born son, Jezerie.

However, Blake manages to save his son and took him to a place that has a protective barrier that can help shield him from evil which is located at an island somewhere far at the eastern part of Surunikhet.

This is also one of the reasons why Jezerie's little sister Riana never knew him since birth and her parents never even bothered telling her about him because they think that it is for the best, until the right time for her to learn the truth.

As both families' daughters attended the same school, they both became friends; however, their parents never told them anything about their homeland, because of the rules that must be followed strictly.

Both then graduated from middle school and they've enrolled to an academy which made others wonder about for it is known as the 'Halve Linea Academy'.

When they all thought that this academy is ordinary, they're all wrong because according to the rules, every student will know about their origins when they will turn eighteen, because at this age, they can fully control their abilities and powers at their own will. And at this academy, they certainly will.

And The Discovery Begins...

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

Please leave your comments so I can improvise... Tnx...