Chapter One: The Unexpected Person

Kathelin's POV

Hi! My name's Kathelin Valkyrie, a sixteen-year old girl that has white hair and purple eyes, and this is my story. I was just enrolled at Halve Linea Academy together with some friends named Riana Jakrin, Ivy Frarelle, and Chassy Karel.

When I was about to go inside, I heard my friends called out while running towards me as I spun to their direction

"Kathelin!" shouted a dark haired hazel eyes girl named Riana

"Hey, wait up!!" Yelled a jasmine haired ginger eyes girl named Ivy

"Hey!!" And shouted a brunette haired brown eyes girl named Chassy

After that greeting and we all went inside to join the others who are all gathered in front of a fountain, a light brown haired with hazel eyes man in a suit showed up, who is standing in front of us with a smile on his face

"Welcome new comers!!" said it with a loud voice letting the crowd hear him, "My name's Ebales Mcquiver, the Headmaster of this academy... and I'm here together with my attendant, Nick Xryzee... to welcome you all here to have come this far... And may your stay be a pleasant to all..."

After that speech, he then left the duty of being our tour guide to his attendant and went ahead.

By the time Mr. Xryzee faced us all, the other girls suddenly begun acting strange, maybe it's because of his good looks. He has dark hair and violet eyes and wearing a suit that fit him perfectly, even my friend Chassy might also fall for him who is actually two years older than us.

"Attention to all new students!" he shouted "I will be your tour guide for the time being and afterwards I'll be taking you all to your respective dormitories once it is over!"

~~~~Time Skipped~~~~

Thereafter, when twilight came, we were sent to our respective dormitories, which there are only three dorms in this academy; the Atlethis, a seven-floored building fit for over a hundred students, the Blueschy, which is the smallest of the two, and the Esphrae, a five-floored building also fit for over a hundred students. And to make it even more exciting, there's a labyrinth at the back of the three dorms and beside it, at the back of the school, there lies a gorgeous garden waiting to be explored.

We then arrived at our place-to-be which is a vast three-floored story building fit for only forty students, lucky me because I don't want to be filed in, in a big house or more like a mansion always getting lost or something.

We were really amazed by the looks from the outside and when we entered, we were greeted surprisingly by the residence of this dorm together with an organized party they've prepared for us.

Before joining the party, we firstly went up to our rooms, some stayed by either partners or individuals and others stayed either triple or quadruple, and as for me and my friends, we were lucky to stay together in a four-people room at the right side of the hall ,the last room before the curved hallway.

We were really pumped up to enter as we were all flabbergasted to see the room wide and neat. After deciding which bed we'd take, we started to unpack and fix our things in place, so that when we're done, we could finally enjoy ourselves at the party downstairs.

My selected bed is at the fourth area, beside it is Ivy's, and beside hers is Riana's, then the other is Chassy's. There are also four tables across our beds at the corner together with our closets, and the bathroom door is beside the front door, the windows are above the beds, and across the front door is a five-layered shelf.

When we were still emplacing our stuffs, somebody knocked on the door, so I went to get it, and by the time I opened the door I was greeted by a good-looking guy with white t-shirt, black jeans and black snickers smiling at me while holding some papers