Chapter 18: The Prophecy

Author's POV

As they were walking through the ruin pathways to meet with the Headmaster at the fountain in front of the school building, they started asking about what their kind of a half-blood are...

"So guys!" exclaimed Riana who went first "Mind sharing with us of what your parents told you of what kind of a half-blood you are?"

With reluctancy, "Why don't you tell us first since you suggested it?" Dale insisted.

"Well..." as she scratched her neck nervously "you guys better share yours then..." with a threatening glint in her eyes, alarming them as they nodded in surrender. With a satisfied smirk, "I'm actually... Part human or you could say sorceress and part..." she edgily drawled

"Part?" asked Shnider

She then sighed and looked down, "Part werewolf..." she stated in a low voice but they clearly heard it making them stop on their tracks to look at her and they're actually nearing their destination.

As silence finally broke by Jay exclaiming surprising them but mostly Riana

"No way... That is so cool... I guess, I'm not the only one then..." he happily grinned.

"What?" questioned Shnider still stunned.

"I'm actually a full-blooded werewolf..." he announced still grinning widely.

"No way..." exclaimed Riana cheerfully as they looked at each other with the same respect.

Later on, Jay glanced around "So who's next?"

And after a moment of silence, Shnider spoke up while trying to muster up his courage and sighed to even his breathing

"First of all, I don't want you guys to freak out" as they looked at him curiously "and second... I'm a full-blooded..." he paused and with a sigh "vampire..." he muttered lowly while looking away.

"What?!" they exclaimed in surprise

"Yeah well, don't think too much about it!" he rasped.

Few moments later of silence, Dale cleared his throat and spoked

"Anyway... I think I should tell you mine!" he slightly stated in excitement as their attention went to him "I am part human or you could say a sorcerer and part... Hunter... And no, it's not like the people who hunts wild bears in the forest but slightly related..." he quickly added the last part upon noticing his friends' confused faces.

"Oh!" they all said.

"What's a Hunter then?" asked Riana

"A Hunter is actually like a superhuman who hunts vicious creatures that harms the innocent or goes wild causing bloodshed and destruction..." he explained.

"I see..." she nodded in satisfaction as well as the others. "...Who's next?"

On que, Aevaden raised his hand gaining their attention as he started,

"Ok, since you're all confidently telling your kind, I'll tell you mine..." he gave a small grin "And be prepared to be confused..." as they frowned in confusion already which him chuckle "Here goes nothing... I am part sorcerer, part reaper and part vampire or 1/3 sorcerer 1/3 vampire and 1/3 reaper. Or in simple words, I'm a Multus Half-Blood, that's according to my father. Does that make any sense to you?" he finished.

Once again their speechless but one word got out from their mouth causing to sync. "Wow!" they stated in astonishment.

"So wait," said Shnider "you're saying that you are a three mixed kind of a half-blood?"