Chapter 16: Explanation

Author's POV

With every parent aside from Trakix inside the room, they told their children the same phrases as

"Promise to tell you once you are discharged." receiving a lot of confused expression.

After few hours later, Kathelin started stirring, alerting her father from the side of the bed. Opening her eyes, everything came so blurry but it soon became clear as her eyes landed on her father is hovering above her with a warm grin.

"H-Hey dad..." she hoarsely greeted her father with a small smile

"Kathelin!" he quickly hugged her with relief catching all the other people's attenttion "You're ok. I'm glad to see you alright. Oh, my poor precious baby girl... I was so afraid I would lost you..." he whispered on her ear with a soft tone as a single drop of tear fell down from his cheek.

Hugging her father back with a warm smile, feeling the comfort of her father makes her relax from everything.

Few moments later, they pulled away and gave each other sweet smiles, knowing everything's going to be ok. Giving her a glass of water, her throat slowly went back to being moist. After being checked up by the nurses quickly, she laid back down on the bed as Trakix sat on the chair beside her, and he took hold of her hand and kissed it.

"How are you feeling?" he asked worriedly

"I-I think I'm good... For now..." she replied still looking at the ceiling. Few moments later, "Why did you never told me?" she suddenly asked him in a low tone surprising him

With a long pause, he answered "Because I need to keep you safe..." he looked down avoiding her gaze and finally looked up "There are a lot more going on, Elin... I will tell you later when the time is right..."

With a sigh, she spoke up "Alright..." as she felt her eyelids are getting heavy

"Sleep." her father instructed "You need to rest." thereafter she slept. "I'm here with you when you need me." he silently added.

*****Few days later*****

The other six are now discharged including Riana's father Blake. He woke up after Kathelin went back to bed at the same day when she first awoke. Now Kathelin was the only one left with the others visiting her because of how her health is a bit unhealthy for her situation. Her nightmares was the reason behind it all but gratefully it only happen sometimes, with the help of Dr. Flarey keep them at bay.

With the agreement being held, the other five haven't gone home instead they stayed in their dorm by themselves waiting for further explanation. So it finally begins...

At the hospital, Trakix walked in ready to tell his daughter almost everything...

"Elin, there's something I would like to tell you..." as he sat down on a chair

"What is it, father?" as she sat up.

At the Blueschy Dorm...

As each parent took their child to a private area or a suitable room, telling them the same phrase as Trakix, receiving the same curious answer...

Shnider's view:

"Son, it's about what the truth is..." said his mother in front of him along with his father

Dale's view:

"Son, the reason why we have brought you here in the academy is to prepare you for future events..." said his father in front of him along with her mother

Aevaden's view

"What do you mean future events?" he dubiously asked

"First of all, there's something I would like to clarify... There is a world full of magical beings along with few ordinary ones and in this world was like in the ancient times... Like having weapons such as swords, daggers, sheilds, bow and arrows, etc. There are kingdoms which are ruled by kings and queens." his father said