Chapter Five: Encounter

Kathelin's POV

After the ceremony yesterday, we got to spend our time to explore the whole academy so that we could familiarize and feel comfortable towards our surroundings.

Morning came once again and I still have that horrific dream waking my friends up once more looking worried about me, I assured them that I'm alright, and when we got ourselves ready and went downstairs to attend breakfast, the unexpected happened.

In the dining room, there lies two long vast rectangular tables consisting of ten chairs on each sides of both tables and through the path at the center, that's where the kitchen stands that has two doorways, left and right.

We then spotted some vacant seats at the left table at the edge near the kitchen and we quickly went over it and settled down. And not far too long for the guys to arrive causing the girls to squeal.

As we just spun to their direction, I noticed how the girls flock towards them and I also noticed how the guys struggle against them, which made me and my friends giggle a little to see them helpless, because it was really amusing. But then I felt somebody sat down beside me, so I look at my right surprised when I saw Aden smiling at me with sweetness making me blush but I hid it properly not letting the others see it.

"Aevaden?!" I reacted as I caught a glance at my surroundings and to my surprise, the guys also went to take a seat by us causing the girls to feel jealous about it but as for me and my friends, we were just stunned at what they had done.

"Good morning to you too, Kathelin" Aden said with a smile as the other girls returned back to their seats glaring at us with rage as I flinched

"Ah... Uh?" I looked away sweat dropping nervously.

And finally the housemaids came in breaking the awkward moment as they held our meal placing them down onto the table then went away leaving us to eat to the fulliest.

Later that meal and we were about to leave, Aden grabbed my wrist as he stood up, and he whispered something to my ear saying that we'll have to spend time together at school if we want this to work and he'll have to tag along with me from now on, and with that said I blushed as he let go leaning back smirking at my reaction.

I then snapped out of it and I realize that everyone's gazes are at us, some confused, some furious, and some both reactions. And I just sighed grabbing my bag then nabbed his arms pulling him away from the stares after sending a look to my friends who are watching in awe.

Thereafter, Aden and I went out first through the door going through the lawn and I finally let out a deep sigh causing Aden to chuckle in amusement.

"What so funny?" we stopped at the path connecting the three dormitories, me turning to face him with an eyebrow raised

"Sorry..." and he finally stopped and cleared his throat as he looked at me "Kathy, mind if I look at your schedule?"

After I thought about it for a second, I pulled a piece of paper out of my sling dark brown leather bag handing it over to him. As he looked over it, he smirked

"What is it?" I curiously asked as he hand it back

"Well, it looks like we have the same schedule..." he smirked