Chapter 14: Shocking Memory

Author's POV

Two days later, inside a room at the clinic of the academy lay seven bodies, two are bleeding and the other five are unconscious with no injuries of some sorts. The room is only good enough for seven people, the bathroom door is beside the entrance, the window across from it, few vacant chairs beside the beds for visitors, four beds at the left and three on the right, the four beds occupies the boys and the three occupies the two girls and the teacher who is at the left side, and a bedside shelf on each bed to place whatever they want.

After being cleaned and patched up by the nurses and doctors and few hours later, Doctor Flarey came in to check them if there might be a change. Their parents or guardians already know about what happened to them and where they are, so nothing will be disodered.

Reexamining the records of the patients, she realized that there's something off about the condition of the five since there seems to be a sort of blockage in their minds, and so she called it in.

As she called for few nurses and another doctor to help, they casted a ward at the room they are in to prevent prying ears or eyes discover what they are about to do.

They're first patient is Shnider, who looks peacefully sleeping.

"Ok, hold him down..." instructed the doctor "this might hurt a bit but while he's sleeping, everything's going to be good, for now... get ready!"

"Mist of light, come forth. Enter his mind, search his plight. Reveal its secret and plague no more!" both doctors chanted thrice with their eyes glowed with topaz eyes as they placed their fingertips on the side of his head.

Afterwards, he begun struggling in pain but no scream came out from his opened mouth as the nurses struggles to hold him down.

Minutes later on, the process was finished and both doctors were shocked to their discovery and listed it on a piece of paper just to be sure. Without furthermore, they continued doing the same process with the other patients, receiving the same results. As minutes of contemplating on a decision ended, both of them decided to keep it between them until what the Headmaster would be deciding on doing something about it. So they instructed the nurses not to question about the problem and to let the Headmaster take care of it when he is back to his full condition.

Days later, the five woke up but at diffirent time. Jay was the first to wake up, followed by Shnider, then Riana, and then Dale, and finally Aevaden.

"What happened?" they pondered

As their minds are still processing on the events that had occured, the nurses came in to check on them if there are some other things missed which are none. Thereafter, one by one in diffirent time, their parents or guardians had arrived to visit them.

First to arrive was Riana's mother, Seara, surprising them for she looked elegant and beautiful, having a shoulder length dark brown hair and hazel eyes which are a bit brighter than Riana's.

"Good morning darling..." she greeted her daughter with a smile as she sat down on Riana's bed at the footboard "and to you boys as well..." she greeted the others with motherly warmth while receiving groggily response from them who are either laying down or sitting up leaning on the wall behind them.

"How are you feeling, darling?" she asked her daughter worriedly

"Good I guess... How's dad?" as she looked at her left seeing her father unconscious with few wires attached to him

Her mother then sighed looking at the direction of her husband worriedly, "The doctor said that he'll be fine and that he only needs rest. His injuries are slowly healing and he will be soon at his full strength. So there is a possibility that he will eventually wake up..." she hopefully said