day 2

any hate comments towards amy will be deleted and most likely blocked :)) or can you even block?

oh and amy and mark arent dating in this, just vv good friends

_______

another day of coffee made smiles and sun risen hugs; infectious laughter and joy filled tears.

another day of not knowing how much jack was hurting; how close jack was to breaking.

another ordinary day for mark.

his days always started with him having a mouthful of dirty laundry in the face from his happy-going roommate with striking blonde hair and coffee brown eyes. she would always sneak into his room at six in the morning, coffee cups grasped tightly in her hands, as she balanced the handful of laundry and beverages.

then came the look of dismay from the redheaded man. with a look almost as dirty as the bundled clothes, amy would pounce and shove the 'unclean-laundry-that-was-supposed-to-be-washed-a-week-ago' into his face, into his ears and down his throat. mark, half asleep and half pissed, would jump up, throwing the laughing blonde off and landing on the wooden floor of their little home.

"amy...," he would groan, mouth gagged with a dirty sock but he didnt seem to notice.

"mark...," amy would mimick with a roll of her eyes.

"hate you," mark pouted and crawled under the blankets, just like jack would do because all he wanted to do was die, but mark didn't know that. he's clueless as all hell, and it didn't even cross his god damn mind that the longing stares, too silent laughter, and torment blue eyes from jack was all a sign for him to fly to ireland and help him.

because mark is too lost in his own little world while jack is all alone in his. mark is the rising sun while jack is the lonely planet, cold and dead. mark is a lantern and jack is the shadows.

mark is alive while jack is slowly dying.

but of course, mark doesn't know that and may never will.

mark would come down to breakfast with a sleep deprived smile and honey like voice and make a mess of the kitchen because he sucks at cooking. amy would laugh and shove him away so mark wouldn't burn down the house. with his heart aching for sleep, he would plop down on the couch and fall asleep, drifting away from the sounds of crackling eggs to the sounds of the wind.

______

surprise, surprise, it didn't take long for me to update (OoO)

this chapter is kinda mess rip

anyway, i just wanted to let you know that i love you all vv much like omg you're all so lovely, nice, and so sweet and all your comments and support really make my day. like i really, really, really, really, really, REALLY, love you all

xox alex