day 7

brain drowing in anger and fists clenching in annoyance, kier slammed the phone down and whipped his head around to face a naked huddling figure on the bed. his body shook, still recovering from the aggresiveness of his hands and force of his body. in some places, he bled, crimson blood dripping from numerous wounds, occasional whimpers of pain soaked into the wounds lighting it a flame.

all kier did was sneer and laugh, because why should he care? this man was merely a smeared drawing of sadness and pathetic-ness, he deserved every punch, every kick, every bloody insult.

because of course, this is jack mcloughlin, a piece of shit who should die, die, die.

and kier screamed. he screamed profanties, he screamed insults, he screamed bloody mary, he screamed for jack to fucking kill himself already because he was just a waste of space taking up all the air and room he doesnt deserve.

and kier beat him. he beat the boy with cut knuckles and throbbing head. he beat him with all his ounce of strength left. he beat him till he finally passed out, a bloody heap of green, red, black, and purple.

kier didnt care of course because kier o'doherty was a broken man who beat up broken people.

____________

jack awoke, one eye swollen shut, a hammer thumping away at his last piece of consciousness, and limbs aching to the point where it hurt so much to even think of it. the room smelt of sweat, blood, and the events of last night. jack cringed. just the mere thought of last night sent him into an abyss of unease.

don't think about it, don't think about it.

he thought about it.

kier dragging him into his room and doing things to him, beating him, and then answering his cell, which ended up terribly.

mark.

oh god mark. he had to hear him whimpering, he had to sense the uneasiness in kier's voice, and when he slammed down the phone radiating anger, jack knew mark had to know somethings definitely off.

you fucked up.

jack sighed and tried to sit up. the aches and jolts of pain didn't put his nerves at ease, but he didn't give another thought about it. he deserved it after all. the black eyes, and numbing pain, the broken wrists, and failing heart, they were all given to him to keep him in place.

the thumping of kier's footsteps was heard but jack didn't even cower, he didn't even flinch or blink when kier yelled profanities, yelled "get up you stupid bitch!"

he was finally immune to the pain, the suffering of broken hands, kier o'doherty because jack knew he deserved all of it. one thing he knew he should never deserve is air in his lungs, blood pumping in his veins, and a beating heart.

so that's why jack planned to finally end it all in thirteen days.

thirteen days of suffering and finally the conclusion.

and you know what jack did? he just laughed.

he laughed, and laughed, and laughed because why hadn't he thought of this sooner? pressing a blade to a vein and cutting down, drinking bleach, making a noose, overdosing, all wonderful things to end it all.

and so he reached out for his phone, opened his planner, and jotted down

'LAST DAY'

_______

yIkEs everything is eVERYWHERE AND ITS ALL A MESS IM SORRY

will jack end it all or will mark save him hMmMmmM 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
lol you'll have to find out when I post the last chapter, which will be on chapter 20

yes DK will end on chapter 20, I'm sorry !

-alex