The Eastern Palace

In the Eastern land near the Eastern palace laid a human village. But it wasn't a peaceful village. It was filled with human slaves who were being ordered by dragon yōkai soldiers. Soon after the Eastern lord was dead and Shinji had taken over, the villager have fallen into despair. The sky was always cloudy and dark. Not a ray of sunshine which was much like their hope. The hope of anyone fighting against Shinji.

"Get moving ningen!" A dragon yōkai soldier ordered as he pushed a man who stumbled onto the ground.

"I-I'm very sorry, sir!" The man said, frightened.

"You know what happens to those who are behind in work, don't you ningen?" The soldier snarled.

"Of-of course I do! It-it's just that-!" The frightened man began to say.

"No excuses!" The soldier said in an angry tone. The man shuddered at the soldier's tone of voice.

"Maybe it would be better to get rid of your existence!" The soldier said as he unsheathed his sword and raised it above his head, ready to end the man's man closed his eyes in fright, ready for the pain that the dragon yōkai will inflict on him. But the strangest thing happened, he didn't feel any pain. He slowly opened his eyes and saw a sword pierced through the soldier's heart. The soldier's eyes widened when he slowly looked down and saw a blade sticking out of his heart. Then the blade retracted from his heart. He dropped to his knees and fell face forward towards the ground with a thud. The man stared at the dead demon on the ground and looked at the one who killed the soldier. There was one thing that they didn't expect: another dragon yōkai behind him. He had long dark purple hair that was tied up in a topknot and amethyst colored eyes. He had a pale white horn on both sides of his forehead. He was wearing a light purple kimono that was covered by a dark blue haori coat and a dark purple hakama along with a comfortable pair of black boots. He was holding a sword that had blood on it, which meant that he was the one who killed the soldier just now.

"W-Who are you?" The man asked in fright.

"I am Prince Masahiro, second son of the Eastern Lord Tatsunari and Lady Jitsuko." Masahiro said.

"Masahiro-sama?" The man asked, shocked to see the youngest son of the Eastern Lord in front of him.

"You alright, sir?" Masahiro asked as he held his hand out to the man. He slowly took a hold of Masahiro's hand and he helped the man to his feet.

"We were told news that you were dead, Masahiro-sama." The man said.

"I escaped the palace in order to find allies to help me fight against Shinji." Masahiro said.

"Escaped?" The man asked.

"Now, I have met a powerful group of individuals who will help us in this cause." Masahiro said.

"Thank goodness." The man said, tears began gathering in his eyes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When all of the dragon soldiers were defeated by Masahiro and the others. They helped villagers in any way they could. But they had one more thing to do: defeat Shinji. Masahiro knew that some members of the pack couldn't go to the palace with them. He felt the presence of the pack members standing by his side as they gazed the Eastern palace that laid ahead of them.

"So that's the Eastern palace, huh?" Akari asked, looking up at the palace.

"Hai." Masahiro said, nodded.

"Let's hope your brother is more entertaining than mine, Masahiro." Sesshomaru said.

"Hey!" Inuyasha said with a irk mark on his forehead.