All's Well That Ends Well

It had been several years since the end of Naraku, Shinji, and the disappearing of the Shikon jewel. Masahiro was proclaimed as the new lord of the Eastern Lands. Lord Sesshomaru and Koga became his most trusted allies. Sesshomaru and Koga were also able to convince the other demon lords that Masahiro was capable of ruling.

The new Eastern Palace was built in a peaceful part of the Eastern lands. Lord Sessomaru provided the help of building it. The village was repaired by the help of Masahiro and his pack along with the villagers. The old Eastern Palace and village stayed abandoned after the major battle between Shinji and Masahiro's pack.

The Eastern lands had a few villages that had humans and hanyō coexist with one another. The village they saved from Kaira, accepted all the hanyō children including Iwao and Kuri's first child, Kazuki. The children promised to always protect the village. Even the village near the Eastern palace allowed hanyō children and their parents to live there.

Tomoe and Kanna became Masahiro's and Kagome's adopted daughters. Kanna began to show more emotions after she got her heart back. She was able to laugh as well. Masahiro and Kagome were like parents to Kanna's point of view. Tomoe did revisit her human family once more. They were always welcomed to come to the Eastern palace whenever they wished.

Rin became a frequent visitor in the Eastern lands. She always liked spending time with Tomoe and Kanna. The three were like sisters. Jaken had a hard time keeping an eye out for them whenever Rin visited them.

Hansuke and Akari became Masahiro's and Kagome's most trusted advisors. A year later, Hansuke and Akari were mated. Half a year later, Akari gave birth to a baby boy named Akihiko. He had silver hair and a golden eye with a brown one as well, which caught a lot of attention after he was born. After all, he was a yōkai with holy powers. Hansuke vowed to make sure that his son would use his powers for good.

Sango and Miroku had gotten married and had two beautiful twin daughters. Three years later, they had a baby boy. Sango certainly kept her promise to Miroku about 'bearing his children'.

Shippo went to train with other kitsunes to learn more about fox training. But he always make sure to visit his mother and her family. Also Sango and Miroku's family as well. Sometimes he would join Inuyasha and Kohaku when they are hunting demons.

Strangely enough, Sesshomaru was to mated Ayame. Sesshomaru was impressed by her courage and her fighting abilities. But was amazed by the way she was able to make alliances, her knowledge of medical herbs, and her fondness for children. Koga was glad that Ayame had finally found someone who love her. He had a funny feeling that Sesshomaru liked Ayame.

Inuyasha and Kohaku traveled together fighting off demons from the villages. Since Sango and Miroku were busy raising a family. Kohaku would always come by whenever he got back from a job. Inuyasha soon found a mate as well. A cat hanyō named Chiyono who was living in the village near the Eastern Palace. Kagome was very happy for him.

Lastly, Masahiro and Kagome were mated after a year when the Eastern palace was finally finished. They already had children, twins to be most exact. Their names were Jitsuko, their daughter and Taishō, their son. Masahiro wanted to name their son after the demon who encouraged him to fight for his loved ones. Kagome wanted their daughter after Masahiro's mother because his mother was the one who cared for him and encouraged his ambition.

As time flew by, the pack started to grow even bigger.

THE END