Part 2 : Present Day story

Arjun and Riya waited at the door step for the grahapravesh ceremony...Arjun was his usual self...looking least interested in anything that was happening...He had a garland hung to his hand, the only sign to show that he was the bridegroom...His attitude at its peak making it seem like nothing happening around concerned him...He was dressed in a black formal shirt as usual and a blue rugged jeans!

On the other hand, Riya looked like a simple bride, wearing a turquoise saree with minimal silver work done all over...the garland still around her neck...a mangalsutra and sindoor at the parting of the hair adding the new bride touch...

She looked stunning and beautiful...

Arjun was getting impatient standing there and was letting sighs of restlessness only to be controlled and convinced by Rathore "thodi dher wait kar yaar, Sona abhi aathi hi hogi"

[Sona was short for Mrs Sonali Rathod...She had insisted them to stay outside while she readied the kalash and the arthi plate!]

Shree and Chotu were smiling and giving meaningful nods at each other...They were behind the couple and enjoying the scene to the fullest!

Riya was busy stealing glances of her husband [ARJUN was finally her husband...that thought was giving her goosebumps]

And the akdu husband wasnt even looking at his newly wed wife. that too a pretty and cute wife!

she noticed his disinterest and sighed deeply and muttered under her breath "Riya baby, try to get accustomed to his ways soon...you are never gonna win his attention any time soon"

[To be continued]