Part 14

The sight inside the cottage wasn't soothing him one bit.........just hours before, Riya was with him......every single moment of their togetherness came back running to his mind.......he could still feel her in his arms....her fragrance still lingering around him....he could feel the taste of her lips still on his....the feel of her body against his was taunting him......Rathod had sent him to calm his mind but what was happening was just opposite to it.....This place was like hell without Riya.......

He had never imagined even in his wildest dreams that Riya would become so important to him........living a life without her seemed impossible now.......just 2 hrs of separation and he was totally lost and shattered........2 hrs.....2 long hours had passed by and he had no idea where she was.....was she fine? Even the thought of something untoward was making him shiver.......He couldn't afford to lose another time.......He had to bring back Riya safe.....for his sake...for Roshni's sake...Roshni would never forgive him if he let something happen to Riya....her Riya........

Though he acted ignorant, he knew the bonding between the friends.........their friendship was eternal.....it was an undying bond...........wasnt it the reason that he felt Roshni's presence when Riya was with him?

He looked around the room......her black saree which he had thrown away lay crumbled on one corner.....how happy they were.......and now, it was all gone......In just a few hours, his whole life turned upside down.......

He picked up the saree......her perfume....her fragrance....he took a deep breath as if to keep it filled in him.......

The next moment, the cop in him woke up......No, he couldn't get emotionally weak.........He had something in his mind when he decided to come back here.......He went to the table and looked at her diary...........it was the first time, he was going to read it......He felt that there might be some valuable clue.......

Her writing was so typically girlish......but the clarity of her thoughts was evident in those neat lines.......She wrote point to point......brief yet clear.......anybody could read it and figure out what it meant......

Why was he analyzing her handwriting now?? Every damn thing was making him lose track........

He smacked himself and quickly flipped the pages to the present case.......yes, it had his name.....Salil......it started off with her initial finding that he was a shady character.......

Arjun impatiently turned to the next page.......it mentioned about Rohan.......He shrinked his forehead when he saw that "Rohan called up today....It looked like he was dying to tell me something.....but he didn't...... not sure what it was.......didn't force him as well.......jab miloongi tab pooch loongi"

Arjun was curious....what was he dying to tell her??

[He immediately called up Chotu and asked him to check on Rohan.....And also bring him to the resort for questioning...]

He turned the pages...it again mentioned Salil....."Spoke to him again....looks like I made a mistake recognizing him.....not the shady guy I thought.....he is very childish......looks like he ran away from home for a small reason......something troubling him gravely......sabse dartha hai.....chup sa rehtha hai.....par mujhse baatein ki...... ...didi bhi bulaaya... his real name is Sanjay.....he is from Bhopal.....I am sure he cant be involved in any of the crimes here........Arjun sir ko update karna hoga......will do it after the party......we have to help this guy recover and send him back to his family!"

Arjun was pretty confused now.......Was it just Riya's innocence that made her think like this? Or is he really innocent?? But the mobile?? How did it come there??