Part 3

As in the previous part, they are all standing outside Arjun's apartment and Arjun is getting impatient...

"Sona, jaldi karo plzz...warna Rawte iss zameen ko thod hi daalega!!"...Rathod called out to his wife...Riya and the others gave an amused look at Rathod and then at Arjun's feet!!!

Arjun was glaring at Rathod for making it all sound like a joke...Rathod smirked and winked at Riya...Arjun didnt miss any of it but chose to remain silent!

Chotu whispered to Shree "yeh Arjun sir ko andhar jaane ki itni jaldi kyun hai???"

Shree: [whispering back with a giggle] Chotu tum shakal se motu ho, par akal se chotu hi ho...[chotu stared and scratched his head while Shree continued]..samjha kar na...abhi abhi shaadi hui hai, jaldi tho hogi!!!

[Chotu grinned at that while Riya and Rathod gestured them to keep quiet]

After the grahapravesh, all proceeded to the hallway when Sonali made a small attempt at doing the other rasams of the wedding to which Arjun voiced a strict "NO"

Sonali: Arjun, ab shaadi ki hai tho rasam bhi hone dho na???

Arjun: main inn sab mein vishwas nahi karthaa...shaadi hogayi, bas itna kaafi hai! Ab Riya ke yahaan rehne se kisi ko bhi problem nahi hone chahiye...samjhe ya samjaavum??

[looked at the others for a nod from them]

Arjun muttered under his breath since none opened their mouth "waise bhi, yeh sab rasam nibaa kar pehle bhi shaadi kar chukhaa hoom...par kya hua??

He didnt seem to care about the sensitivity of whatever he spoke or the effect it had on Riya!!!

but Sona and Sameer were definitely angered by his loose talk...but they controlled it and prepared to leave...They didnt want to worsen the situation and make it more awkward for Riya...it was a special day atleast for her and they didnt want to ruin it...

Sonali went into the rooms taking Shree and Chotu along...then returned back soon!

Sameer called out for his wife and the team "chalo chalo...bahut dher hogayi...inae bhi rest karne dho!"

Sameer stood up and patted Arjun's shoulder "ok Rawte...nahi zindagi ke shuruwat hai...rasam nahi kiya, koyi baat nahi par rishtey ko zaroor nibaana!! Riya tumhaari patni hai, bhool matth jaanaa!!"

Arjun didnt reply...he just gave him a meaningful look "tum sab kuch jaanthe ho Rathod, phir bhi!!!"

Shree, Chotu bid byes to Riya and Arjun and started climbing down the stairs...Sonali hugged and whispered something into her ears and followed suit with Shree and Chotu...Riya shyly smiled at that...she lowered her head and passed a side way glance at Arjun's reaction...He stood there expressionless as always!

Sameer and Arjun walked out leaving Riya at the door...Sameer added as a parting note "chaahe toh dho din chutti lae lo..."

Arjun: [glaring at him and spoke up] Main tumme kal subah ETF office mein miltha hoom!!

Sameer nodded and left with a "yeh kabhi nahi sudrega, bichaari Riya!" look on his face...

Arjun walked back to his flat...Riya was standing like a lost puppy at the hall way not knowing what to do next...She was herself confused with the sudden turn of events...till 2 days back, she had no clue about all this...not in the wildest dreams had she dreamt of becoming Mrs Arjun Rawthe so soon...