Part 5

She quickly changed into her official attire....she was so pissed off with the total waste...she has spent so much time in getting read and in matter of minutes, he opposed it and asked her to change!......she threw the bangles and earrings to the dressing table.....She tried to pull out the mangalsutra but stopped midway.......she also let the sindoor be as it is.......

She locked the house and hurried downstairs.......She was surprised by the sight she saw......Arjun was waiting for her in the SUV......She tried to ignore him and walked past the vehicle.....He honked hard and in a loud voice "Riyaaa....get in!"

Since there were a lot of people there, she didnt want to create a drama....moreover, a fight on the first day of marriage would give fodder to their gossiping!! so she got in quickly......As he glanced at her, he saw the sindoor and the malgalsutra......pointing at those "yeh sab bhi uthaar dhaeti, huh??? you need not sport these just because we are married.....everything remains the same as before"

Riya: really??? then why did you wait for me "SIR"???

Arjun: [grinding his teeth in rage but then controlling] pehli din hi alag alag jaayenge toh Rathod se ek lambi lecture sunna padega.........aur mujhe uss lecture mein koyi interest nahi! sirf iss liye wait kiya.....

She didnt react but opted to be quiet after that......He zoomed off when she didnt reply.......She just looked away from him......tears were welling up in her eyes but she closed her eyes and hid it behind the eye lids.....

[Kaise bataayein, kyun tujhko chahe, yaara bataa na paaye.

Baatein dilo ki, dekho jo baaki, aankhein tujhe samjhaye.

Tu jaane na .. tu jaane na .. tu jaane na .. tu jaane na

Milke bhi, hum na mile, tum se na jaane kyun. meelon ke, hai faasle, tum se na jaane kyun. anjaane, hai silsile, tum se na jaane kyun. sapne hai, palkon tale, tum se na jaane kyun.ooo ooo..

Kaise bataayein, kyun tujhko chahe, yaara bataa na paaye.

Baatein dilo ki, dekho jo baaki, aankhein tujhe samjhaye.

Tu jaane naa..aaa... tu jaane na .. tu jaane na .. tu jaane naaaa... ]

Her thoughts snapped out as he pulled up the car in front of ETF office....

He didnt wait for her but she quickly followed him as he strolled into the office......The entire team was present and there were loud cheers and claps as they came in......Riya knew that it must be all Shree and Chotu's doing.....She rolled her eyes at them and gestured them to keep quiet.......Arjun posed a "WHAT THE HELL!" attitude and walked to his cube!

Sameer Rathod chief, ETF was observing all that happened......he wasnt one bit surprised by Arjun's attitude.....He knew Arjun too well....He shrugged off and came into the conference room....."Team....woh gang ka hideout pathaa chal gaya.....abhi abhi lead milaa hai!"

[All assemble around him......while he gestures "MOVE IT TEAM!"]

After the shoot out and trapping the goons, they get into the SUV [Shree, Riya and Arjun in one....Chotu and Sameer in the other]......Riya searches her neck and finds the mangalsutra missing.....

She shrieks out....."STOP!!!"

Arjun: [puts a sudden brake and halts the vehicle....looks at her through the mirror] kya hua Riya???

Riya: mujhe wahaan waapas jaana hai.....

Arjun: WHAT??? paagal ho kya???

Riya: sir plzz.....aap log chaliye....main aa jaavungi....[she tried to get down]