Part 15

Arjun insisted he went alone to face Sikandar........Sameer couldn't help but comply to it......in fact, Sameer also knew that going to Sikandar as a team will only anger him further and he may, in a fit of fury, hurt Riya.......So he asked the rest of the team to spread out around the place and carefully capture down as many of his men as possible......He strictly instructed that guns had silencer in it so that Sikandar wouldn't even get an air of doubt......He asked Rohan to stay hidden in the vehicle....

Arjun walked straight to the hill top......he was just before the opening to the cave ......He called out "SIKANDAR......SIKANDAR.......baahar aa jaavo........."

After about few minutes which looked like several hours to Arjun, Sikandar walked out........Arjun was aiming his gun at him........but he laughed "naaah naaah Rawte...aise galthi math karna......wahaan dekho....."

[He pointed to a far away spot where Riya was at gun point and two of his men were guarding her]

"Pistol neechae rakho.......warna ladki ki laash bhi nahi milegi!!! Wahaan se fhaekh doonga.....!!" pointing to the deep pit which seemed like a natural death trap just a few inches from where she stood.........

Arjun: nahi....Sikandar.....aisa kuch matth karo.....agar Riya ko kuch hua toh tum bhi bach nahi paavoge.........

Sikandar: [snapping him] heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy baashan matth dho.......[pointing to Riya's direction] lagtha hai ke tumhe uski koyi fikhar nahi hai.....warna aise aawaaz mein mujhse baat nahi karthey Rawte.......[the man holding the gun presses the gun further into her temple.... Arjun kept his gun down slowly.........] yeh hui na baat.......[he walks a few steps forward pointing the gun directly to Arjun's forehead] maine pehle socha tha ke pichli baar ki tarah isse bhi khatam karunga......par woh kya hai na??? tum mujhe phir chehn se jeene nahi dehte....isiliye climax ko zara sa twist kiya........ab toh tum gaye Rawte......jaane keliye ready ho jaavo........[He is ready to shoot..........a gun shot is heard.........Arjun is stunned seeing whatever happened in a few moments.......Sikandar was shot on his forehead and he was falling down.......Riya was behind him with the gun pointed towards the direction................

Arjun quickly pulled up his gun and fired a few more shots like fire balls as if he was firing out all the bottled up anger, pain and torture....thus completing his life's mission and seeking justice for Roshni's cruel murder.......He stamped and pushed aside Sikandar's lifeless body with his leg in disgust and ran to Riya....... He hugged her as if she was his only comfort..........his hands protectively around her as if to not to let her go anywhere.......he held her firmly as if he wanted her to be within his embrace forever.......she had a faint smile on her face as she dropped the gun and her hands went around him gripping him tightly as if in want of his support.....he grinned at her courage "itna risk kyun liya? Agar tumhe kuch ho jaatha toh???"

She gripped him more and replied "saath phere nahi liye par saath nibaaney ka waadha toh liya hai na?"

He smiled but suddenly, he felt she was slipping down and that's when he noticed that his sleeves were wet with her blood.......She was shot in her right hand and her back was hurt too and she was bleeding profusely....."RIYAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

He didn't waste a moment.....he took her into his arms and rushed..........Shree, Chotu and Rathod rushed along with them.......

Few minutes earlier.........

The gun was poking into her temple and it pained.....She was scared but didn't let out a trace of that.......She wanted Arjun to be strong and think wisely......she had to be his support system and help him win this battle...........then whatever comes, will be her fate.....if her death was the only way out, then be it.......Anyways, she couldn't stand there like a helpless damsel in distress......she was a trained ETF officer and handling two men shouldn't be impossible.....thats what she thought when she decided firmly to give it a final try.......The other guy was looking around the whole place and wasn't focusing on her........that gave her some courage.......She punched the guy behind her with her hands and when he backed a little in pain, she kicked him strongly with her leg.....since it was all of a sudden, he dropped his gun in the jerk and the kick was too strong that it made him lose balance and fall into the deep pit.........