Part 10

Riya instantly hit off well with the ladies of the group.......before the bus arrived at the resort to pick up the guests, she was continuously chit-chatting with the group......Arjun clenched his jaws many times....his wife seemed to ignore his presence completely....though she looked at him a few times, she didn't make any effort to ease the frown on his face...."humesha bak bak......kabhi takthi nahi!!!"....

In between he also saw Shree walking up to her and both having a private animated talk......He didn't understand what it was all about......Riya was having a tough time explaining something to Shree......but kya?? He wondered......

Then he saw Shree leaving her giving up the argument........She joined the ladies group again......Left with no choice, Arjun decided to call her back....."Riyaaaa..." He had been doing this for a while now......She going away and ignoring him and he having to call her back like a despo husband.......He hated doing it but she left him with no choice......

Riya: abhi aayi ji....[she replied politely in the typical wife language....the last addition "ji" made 4 heads turn to that direction.......Rathod was the first to turn....then Shree and Chotu......Arjun was confused if he heard it right.....]

Riya smiled cutely as she walked back to his side...."kya hai Arjun ji.....aapne humhe kyun bulaaya???"

She herself was amused by it and found it very funny.....Arjun looked at her with "WTH" look "WHAT???" are you upto some new drama Riya?? Yeh ji ji kya lagaa rakha hai??

Riya: arrey nahi ji......unn aunties ko lagtha hai ke mujhe apne pati ko thodi aur respect dena chahiye.......[she blew her hair frills in anger and continued] bullshit!! But karna padega....warna meri image ka kya hoga???

Arjun: IMAGE??? For gods sake Riya, hum yahaan case solve karne aaye hai....[looking to the other side] tumaari image banaane nahi.....samjhi ya samjhaavum?

Riya: bohat hogaya aapka samjhaana......thodi main bhi samjhaavum......[he turned back glaring at her but she continued].aakadon ke isaab se aise cases mein, aam casual talk karna zaroori hota hai......choti si choti clue crucial ho jaatha hai.....

Arjun: [hands on his hips and in an interested tone] iska matlab tumhe kuch clue mili hai......bolo....kya hai??

Riya: [deciding to play with him a bit.....smiling sweetly] bathaathi hoom....par aise nahi... ek sweet smile ke saath poochiye.....

Arjun: blackmail, huh?? Tum ACP Arjun Rawte ko challenge kar rahe ho!!

Riya: arrey arrey, iss mein itna gussaa karne waali kya baat hai......ab hum pati patni ke roles kar rahe hai......tho aise akdu mooh banaakar baatein karthe rahe tho baaaki log kya sochenge......isiliye, ek pyari si smile ke saath baat keejiye na Arjun jiiiiiii

Arjun: [that brings a small smirk on his face] waise, Riya....hum pati patni ka roles nahi, sach mein pati patni hain.....

Riya: [sarcastically] aapko yaad hai??.....thank god......

Lafzon se jo tha pare
Khaalipan ko jo bhare
Kuchh tto tha tere mere darmiyaan
Rishte ko kya mod doon
Naata yeh abb tod doon
Ya phir yun hi chhod doon, darmiyaan
Benaam rishta woh...
Benaam rishta woh, bechain karta jo
Ho naa.. sake jo bayaan,
darmiyaan
Darmiyaan Darmiyan Darmeyaan Darmeyan
Kuchh tto tha tere-mere darmiyaan
Haaye Darmiyaan Darmiyan Darmeyaan Darmeyan
Kuchh tto tha tere-mere darmiyaan
Oh its a special feeling
These moments between us
How will I live without you

Both share a romantic moment and an eye lock before he snaps out.......

Arjun: [smiling] ab bolo....kya clue hai??