; o n e

- minsoo's pov -

" aigoo, why must we do this " i panted while holding my knees. i tried catching my breath again.

yes. it's gym class. i don't even know what's up with our teacher today. he told us to run 10 rounds around the field. I hate him.

" JUNG MINSOO!!! HURRY UP!! " min areum instructed from 10 metres (?) infront of me. I sighed again. welp, they're all tall. my legs are short:(

i stood back up and wiped all my sweat with the back of my hand. you can do this minsoo. i took a deep breath and sprint as fast as i could. it's my last lap. i can do it. i didn't really care about my surrounding. all I cared about is that i should finish this lap fast. but then, I bumped into someone.

" ahhhh!!! " I half screamed while rubbing my forehead. obviously I was exaggerating.

" you okay shawty? " he bent down to my eye level and tilted his head. pfftt. he trying to make fun of me. I shot a death glare at him and continued running. completing the last round of hell.

gym ended, OH GOD THANKS, and we changed our clothes. though, that image of the guy kept appearing in my mind. AISH!! MINSOOYAH, HE TEASED YOU. I mentally slapped myself and headed back to class.

<fast forward>

it was break time. hmm, not really hungry but whatever. park jimin, min areum and I headed to the cafeteria. oopss, I forgot to introduce them to you. park jimin and min areum are both my best friends. though park jimin is the smallest guy in our school, i'm still smaller than him:(

THE MENU IS CHICKEN AND PIZZA!!! i'm really a huge fan of chicken and pizza. hunger suddenly strikes in. we collected our food and proceed to find a seat. I was enjoying my food when I heard something like the food tray being placed on the table.

I look up to see who it was. OMG IT WAS- it's the giant. my eyes widened. but hey, pizza is more attractive. so yeah, I continued on with my pizza.

" yah, we will get going first " areum said and stood up. along with smiling jimin. HEOL!! THEY GOING TO LEAVE ME WITH THIS GIANT?! slowly, they vanished from my sight.

" so shawty, how are you? " he wriggled his brows and had a smirk on his face. EWW.

" seriously though giant perv, I have a name " emphasizing on 'giant perv'. I rolled my eyes and continued eating.

" well then, what's your name? " " not telling you " " waeeee " " you don't deserve it " " why is that so? " " I don't know "

I finished my juice and stood up from my seat. returning my food tray. that giant perv is annoying. very annoying. anyways, where did that two brats go? I took out my phone to text areum.

minsoo; where are you?

areum; where do you think we would be?

minsoo; idk, music room? art room? lounge area?

areum; anyways, are you done with that hot guy?

minsoo; hot guy? you mean the one who came to sit with us?

areum; yea.

minsoo; EWWW. he's not hot, he's a perv.

areum; wtv you say. we are at the lounge area. will be waiting for you;)

I kept my phone in my pocket and headed to the lounge area. they must be having some drinks while watching running man.

but then, I saw a group of people crowding around in the carpark. some of them were holding out their phone. pfft. it must be a fight. I shrugged it off. but the thought that I NEED to see the fight kept coming to me. URGH. I headed to the fight scene.

- taehyung's pov -

I was heading to my chemistry class when I heard some chit chats near the staircase. I went closer to hear better.

" hey, this is minsoo's bag " " WOAH " " the expensive necklace is inside right " "yup. I clearly saw her put it in before gym class " " okayy " " uuuu... look at how the necklace shines " " we would totally be rich if we sold this " " then WE COULD GO SHOPPING " " YAYYYY "

I knew this was somehow wrong. but, who is minsoo? never heard of her though? is she a transfer? but I know those girls who stole her necklace. they are lee sujae's gang. known as diva. they aren't that diva though.

I tried my luck and went to ask the gym teacher seating on a bench, watching a group of students running around the field. this might be minsoo's class. from what I hear from diva, she's having gym now. wish me luck.

" good morning songsaengnim " I bowed, full of respect.

" good morning, may I help you" " may I know who is minsoo? " " oh, the shortest girl in class. wae? " " may I talk to her? " " sure "

I walk towards the field and searched for the minsoo girl. at the corner, there's the diva. so they are in the same class as minsoo. shortest girl... I scanned the entire field. OUHH!! found it.

she was panting while holding onto her knees for support right infront of me. she's cute tho. hot too, since she's sweating. OMG KIM TAEHYUNG!! FOCUS ON YOUR TASK!!

moments later, someone not too far away shouted something to minsoo. I guess that's her friend. I thought of ways to talk to her but everything would be TOO awkward. i'll just make her bump to me. I ran to the opposite side and stood in minsoo's way. seeing her sprint with her eyes close made me giggle. what is she even doing.

when she bumped into me, she overreacted. AHAHAH cute. her chubby cheeks made me want to pinch them. but I composed myself.

" you okay shawty? " I bent down to her eye level and tilt my head. she looks pissed. AHAAH i'm already laughing my head off mentally. WOAH. she shot a death glare at me and continued running. pfft, I ain't over yet.

" I will protect you "