: n i n e t e e n

- minsoo's pov - 

" so they are official now huh? "

" you knew? "

i carried on with my sketches.

a few minutes later, the hallway outside the class was crowded with 'paparazzis' i suppose. i shook my head. but still, i looked outside to see who are they all crazy about. turns out, it's the horrifying couple. pfft.

" bye oppa. muah " i heard sujae at the back of the class. urgh fug off already.

i went to the back of the class to take my books since class is starting soon. i was about to return back to my seat when i was surrounded by the DIVAS.

" hey, you better not be near taehyung " sujae warned me.

" why? you're afraid he would leave you for me? " i grinned.

she got surprised with my comeback. hAh! het roasted bij.

i pushed her out of my way and returned to my seat.

- taehyung's pov -

when i walked past minsoos's class, i saw her unusually alone on her seat. she seems gloomy too. gosh, it hurts me to see her sad.how should i tell her that i'm doing this all because of her.

i sat in my physics classs and went through my chats with minsoo. how much i missed our chats even though it has not even been a week since we did not talk to each other. just then, i thought of a brilliant idea. HAHAHA taehyung is so smart. yes, this pervy giant is so smart. smut.

- minsoo's pov - 

i was outside the dance room with areum and jimin, waiting for class to begin. just then, i received a text from hoseok oppa.

oppa; let's have lunch

minsoo; but i have dance

oppa; skip just for today please

minsoo; but why?

oppa; i have something to talk about

minsoo; something important?

oppa; very. you will die if you don't hear this

minsoo; can't you say it over the phone?

oppa; i already ordered jajangmyeon for my lovely dongsaeng

minsoo; ok, i'm arriving soon

oppa; that's my girl

" areum, i'm sorry but i guess i have to go now "

" how about dance class? "

" tell her i'll come and practise tomorrow "

<fast forward>

i arrived outside hoeseok oppa's class. yea, i can surely smell jajangmyeon. what is so important that he can't tell me over the phone? haizz.

i walked in and the aromatic smell of jajangmyeon filled my lungs. i rushed to the table and looked at the jajangmyeons with full of awe.

hoseok oppa came.

" ahhaah, u surely is hungry huh? "

" i haven't had lunch yet "

" aww my poor dongsaeng " he messed my hair AGAIN.

" anywyas, why are there three bowls? "

" oh someone's coming over "

"who?? "

" you'll see " i unwrapped the plastic sheet and picked up a pair of chopsticks. i took a huge pile of noodles and stuffed it in my mouth.

i heard the door creaked open but i continued gobbling up my food.

" hey hyung " a familiar voice waas heard.

i broke the noodles by biting on it and look up to see who it was with my messy lips, covered with jajangmyen sauce lipgloss.

o h  g o s h . IT IS TAEHYUNG DDCASIUHDJKN. god help me i cant breath.

i chocked on my noodles and started coughing.

he giggled and took a piece of napkin to wipe off the jajangmyeon sauce on my lips " are you that surprised to see a handsome man? "

" pfft " i scoffed.

" oh wow, something came up. taehyung, ake care of my baby okay "

" oh uh, i also need to go i guess "

" no you, stay here with me " he grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer to me.

hoseok oppa left the room. now, it's just taehyung and i, surrounded by walls with little light. why oh why does hoseok oppa likes to work in a dim room? it's stuffy.

" don't touch me, you already got a girl " i pulled my arm when i remembered about sujae. 

" sujae? that's what i want to talk to you about "

" sure brag about how pretty she i while is enjoy this sexy bowl of jajangmyeon "

" no, minsoo. i'm doing this for you "

i looked at him confused.

" look, if i didn't date her then she would've killed you "

i stared in the bowl of jajangmyeon. thinking about how i've misunderstood him.

" hey, i still love you okay. i'll try to find a way to make her go for another guy but in the meantime, don't fall for any other guy "

" how can i fall for other guys when my eyes are ony for you "

" aww she's still in love with me " he cupped my face.

i wriggled my face out a threw a pair of chopstick at him " EAT "

" so, you skipped dance class too? "

" yea, so i can practise with only YOU tomorrow "

" stob it "

time flies while we enjoy our lunch. hoseok oppa came back to join okayh. and we did not do anything, i swear. we only ate. jajangmyeon. just that. stop your thirsty ass minds.

- jimin's pov -

f i n a l l y

" why not we go for an early dinner after school? " i picked up my courage. from the dump.

" oh sure "

we reached a fast food restaurant. it was hella crowded but we managed to find a table since it's just both of us.

" what do you want? it's on me today? "

" ohhhh. what's the occasion? did you get a girlfriend? "

" uhh. cheeseburger set? "

" sure "

oh areum, it's not that i found a girlfriend. but i want you to be mine. please stay away from jungkook.

we had some chitchats while eating. it was fun and entertaining as it was areum. no lies. BUT!!! i did not confess :( yea ok sorry mates. i got a little nervous and didn't know how to react. i guess i have to wait for the right time. how can jungkook not be nervous around so many girls? 

" bye sujae "