; f o u r t e e n

> minsoo's pov <

the table was set, full with mouth-watering dishes. there's mushroom soup too, specially made by the birthday girl, min areum.

everyone is seated and of course, excited to dig in. however, we are all startled by the doorbell. who that?

" hello!! " a similar voice is heard. i stood up from my seat and move to see who's at the door.

HOSEOK OPPA!!!

i ran towards him with chopsticks in my hand, hugging him tight. he was startled for a second there but he soon hugged me back.

" oppa, why are you late? " i pouted, looking up from his hard chest. i'm smol okayh.

" sorry. got some extra work to do " he gave his sunny smile that warmed the room. literally. he then place his arm over my shoulder and together, we walked towards the dining table.

" pfft. minsoo stop being a little girl. you're already an adult " areum scoffed the moment she saw us.

" shut up areum. my minsoo is still a baby " hoseok oppa ruffling my hair.

i went back to my seat, which was beside taehyung. hoseok oppa sat beside taehyung.

" minsooyah, looks like you're very close with your oppa " namjoon said while munching on the chicken.

" of course;) " i acted all arrogant.

" but you will be calling me daddy " taehyung suddenly spit out the sentence THAT WILL START WAR. everyone choked especially hoseok oppa.

" you better not do anything to my baby sister " hoseok oppa glared at taehyung.

" maybe, maybe not " taehyung grinned, obviously having a scene playing in his mind.

" whatever, she's an adult already " hoseok shrugged it off. AGAIN everyone choked.

" naww. thanks hyung " his rectangular smile was revealed.

" you heard that baby? get ready " he smirked and said it in the most sexiest voice ever. honestly, everyone cringed. peep. he pecked on my cheeks.

" YAH! AFTER YOU'RE MARRIED PABO " hoseok oppa hit his head. ahha serve him right. and pulled him away from that seat, hoseok oppa sitting there beside me instead.

- fast forward -

we all gathered in the living room after washing the dishes to watch a drama. weightlifting fairy kim bok joo. MY FAV DRAMA!!!! nam joo hyuk is so cute and fluffeh i can't-

the doorbell rang again. who is it now? a cute fluffy head appeared. familiar, i thought.

" OPPAAAA!!!! " areum ran towards the figure and hug it. tsktsk, she's the same too.

wait, oppa? is that marshmallow oppa? they came in the living room and yas! i'm right. i just realized yoongi is not in this story so yea AHAHAHA

"  yo bro " hoseok oppa greeted him and yoongi oppa look at jungkook, namjoon, seokjin and taehyung in curiosity.

" who you? " yoongi oppa frowned.

" why are there so many guys in a room where there's only 2 girls? " he made all the guys nervous.

" hyung chill, they are areum's friends. you want her to enjoy her birthday party right " hoseok oppa pulled yoongi oppa to sit beside him, giving him a can of soda.

suddenly, i felt the need to use the toilet. i'm just going to go to my room's toilet. i can change into my pyjamas too. it's already 10 pm though.

i went in the cold room and sigh. stretching so that my tensed muscles will loosen. i grabbed my pyjamas and went in the toilet. you wanna know what i did in the toilet? you perv.

- fast forward -

i stepped out of the toilet with my wet hair and bare faceu. to my shock, taehyung was there, lying down on the bed.

" yah! what are you doing here? " i used my towel to cover my body.

" why are you covering yourself up? unless you're naked " he squinted his eyes, looking at my body.

" byuntae, out " i said sternly. pointing to the door.

" mmm scary " he stood up and walked towards me. i moved a step backwards everytime he moved a step forward. at the end, i bumped to the wall. holy shit i'm doomed.

" cute pants huh? heart shapes " he scoffed but licked his lips.

he place his left arm by my head, startling me. with his right hand, he pulled the towel and throw it to the floor. eyes moving from head to toe.

" uu crop top I see. cute tummy " he wanted to touch it but I managed to block it with both my arms.

he wrapped his right arm around my waist, pulling me away from the wall. looking in his eyes, I can that it's full of lust. I gulped. he pushed me to the bed. I managed to sit up straight. he climbed up, ending up above me. I was obviously already lying down, staring in his eyes.

" babygirl, you never fail to make my bird excited " he whispered sexily into my ears. yes, he's just inches away from my faceu.

" to punish you, i'm going to make your flower wet " he bit his lower lips. URGH. WHAT IS HE THINKING?!

he took both my hands and pinned it down to the bed. damn he's strong, using just one of his hand. using the other hand, he starts making motions on my clothed clit. I bit my lips and gritted on my teeth just so that I won't make a sound. he kept going faster.

he changed his target and now moved his unholy hand under my crop top. revealing my bra.

" minsoo, this cute bra just makes me want to hear your cute moans too " he continued massaging my boobs. as far as I can, I tried keeping my mouth shut.

out of the blue, we heard a knock on the door.

" what were you thinking? "