; t w e l v e

- minsoo's pov -

the day of the dance competition is today. i'm nervous. very nervous. it's my first time anyways. minsoo you can do it.

everyone gathered at the hall fully dressed. my eyes wandering all over the places. everyone looks so cool. me compared to them, they look better. i suck.

" wah minsoo " i turned to find the source of the voice. it turns out to be kim taehyung.

" taehyung!! wahhh you look handsomee " my eyes scanning his whole figure. damn. he look fine.

" you look sexyyyy " he wriggled his eyebrows. giving me that dirty look.

" nehhh. the others look better " i look around. seeing all the better and sexy girls. how can i even look sexy among them right.

" you are the only sexy one in my eyes "

" cheesyyy " someone interrupted from taehyung's back. it turns out to be jungkook.

an announcement was made for us to be in our groups. we had to sit at the far end. no complains, it's better though. one by one, everyone came. sujae came in a dress. whatttt. i'm so confused now.

" isn't that too short? " jungkook admonish sujae. who was busy twirling her hair, staring at taehyung.

" aniyaa. it's just right " she denied. pfft. if she bent 90°c, her ass would be fully shown.

" YAH! LEE SUJAE!! " an intimidating voice came from the back. yup. serve you right. it's mrs lee.

" why is it so short? " she questioned sujae.

" i-i only have this " smiling shyly. gurl. just stop. this is so cringy.

" sujae, follow me now " mrs lee dragged her by her wrist out of the hall.

not long later, jimin and areum arrived. both of them in a couple look. both wearing a red and black sweater. THEY LOOK SO CUTEEEE.

" i see you having a couple look with taehyung " areum wriggling her eyebrows and grinned.

" just like you and jimin " i teased her back.

" AREUM!! YOU LOOK BOOTIFUL " jungkook complimented her.

" aww you handsome too "

soon, namjoon and jin came too. this was so unexpected, but yeah. they came. WOOHOOT. WHOLE SQUAD HERE.

we were greeting each other. complimenting too. just trying to caml myself down since i was damn nervous.

" you look like a couple " jimin said to namjoon and jin out of the blue.

" ahahah no way " they denied.

" i know right. namjin " areum surprised us with her amazing-couple-names talent.

< fast forward >

we are at the back stage. final touch ups for our make up. we also practised some of the dance when we were free. at this point, i still feel uncomfortable.

yup. ok. it's our turn. we arranged ourselves on the stage. making sure everyone was in place. AND START!!

< fast forward >

the whole event ended. phew. the result will be released next week though. pray for us.

we all separated to go on our own route. i don't have any other plans and i'm tired too. so why not i go home and watch some dramasss.

i place my earpiece in my ear and walk towards the bus stop. too bad hoseok oppa is not fetching me today :"(

i was jamming to my fav. solo by jay park ft hoody. the bus came and i ride it. sitting right at the back. suddenly, i received a snap from taehyung.

yea, we decided to have streaks. idk. maybe out of fun. and since i'm lonely.
he sent me a snap asking where am i. tsk. i ain't answering that. i want to rest. he will bring me to a weird place.
i finally closed my eyes and enjoyed the cool breeze hitting my face. but someone just had to spoil it. someone took out the earpiece. making me turn. AND HOLY SHIT IT'S TAEHYUNG.

" can we eatt? " he asked cutely, showing off his rectangle smile.

" nope "

" pleaseee " he pout. ok i swear. this is too cute. i can't haNDLE THIS. THIS IS TORTURE.

" mmkay " keeping my straight face.

" YAYYYY " he was hella excited he started humming. what a kid.

we reached a stop and alighted. i don't really know the neighbourhood. but i just followed him. hopefully, i'm not kidnapped.

we soon arrived at a smol cozy house. it's cute. i don't really like a huge luxurious house. so troublesome. he went in, with me still confused outside.

" we eating here? "

" yea why? "

" your house? "

" ppalii " he grabbed my wrist and now we are in. what a warm housee.

i plopped down onto the sofa. sighing out of exhaustion.

" you must be tired. it's okay, just sit there " he chuckled, walking towards a room. i assume, it's the kitchen.

i picked up the tv remote and switch on the tv. let's see what we have here. oh great. running man.

the show finished and taehyung is not even done yet. but i smell something weird.

" TAE! ARE YOU OKAY? " i screamed, worried.

" YEA. JUST SIT AND WATCH TV " he replied. ok then. he's okay since he replied.

the next show is law of the jungle. hmkay. after some time, i drift off. i was just too tired i didn't realised i went to sleep. jaljayo.

" you love it? "