; t e n

- minsoo's pov -

dammit. my phone cyhper pt 4 alarm came up at 8. urgh. that jerk. must it be todayyy. i dragged myself to the toilet to bathe. what a hectic day.

i walked to the kitchen to make my own breakfast. too bad hoseok oppa is still asleep. :'(

i ate my piece of pathetic bread and turned on the tv. literally just waiting for the time to flyyyyy. maybe i, i can never flyyyy.

zzz. my phone vibrated on my lap. a message. frommm kim taehyung. bluek.

giant tae; you ready?

minsoo; not i guess

giant tae; whyyyyy

minsoo; it's still 9:10 fgs

giant tae; GIRLS ALWAYS GET READY LATE

minsoo; OUCH

giant tae; it's a fact

minsoo; wtv

giant tae; SO NOW GO AND GET READY. I'LL BE THERE IN 30

minsoo; why so fast?

giant tae; NOW

wtf. is he okay? it's clearly too early. ok but wtv. slowly but surely ;)

i head to my room and find the most comofortable pair of clothes to do dancing with. particularly just tights and a lose white shirt.

oops. it's see through. you can actually see my black bra. wtv. idc. i put on my make up. obviously waterproof. durhh.

i grabbed my black bag. consisting of a towel to wipe my sweat, thermos, planner just in case, make up bag and portable charger. VERY IMPORTANT.

my hair tied up in a high ponytail, i wore black sport shoes. comfortable.

just in time, i heard a car's horn right at the doorstep. i pulled my door open BUT hoseok oppa was standing there with arms crossed.

" where are you going? " his intense stare scared the shit out of me.

" dance practise " i tried convincing him.

" and you never tell me "

" i forgot " i smiled sheepishly, scratching my head that is not even itchy.

" be back by 7 pm okay. we are having dinner together "

" but why all of a sudden? "

" someone is coming " he walk away in his cute cartoon printed pyjamas, rubbing his eyes.

i ran to the door and saw a car. the window facing me is already winded down. suddenly a head appeared.

" SOO YAH!!! "

i got curioused and bent down, head sticking out like a turtle. trying to see the head with a clearer vision. oh wait. it's taehyung. i smiled wide and ran in.

seat belts buckled. YAY.

" you had breakfast? " he broke the ice.

" just a piece of bread "

" pfft. pathetic "

" well i'm sorry. my brother was still asleep "

" YOU CAN'T COOK?! "

" I CAN YOU JERK. i'm just lazy " denying the hurtful fact. :'(

" let's go for a real breakfast then "

" where? "

" you'll see " he gave off a grinned and drove off. to a mysterious destination.
the whole car ride was awkward. silence filled the air. dotdotdot. AND MY STOMACH JUST HAD TO. IT MADE IT MORE AWKWARD OMG.

" you really is hungry " he chuckled and went to focused driving again. aish. such an embarassment. i hit my stomach once. ugh.

" aish. don't be like that. we are almost there " using one of his hand, he held my hand, stopping me from hitting my stomach again.

but his hand didn't let go of mine. i looked down to my hand that is in his, moving up to him. gulping.

" stop it. i can't concentrate if you keep staring at me " oops. he noticed me.

" we here " he announced. i looked out of the window and we were surrounded by shophouses. old but gold. every single shophouse was different. in terms of colour and design.

i went out and i could smell the fresh air. so calming.

" let's go " taehyung grabbed my wrist and dragged me to somewhere. i don't know. i just followed him blindly.

we ended up at a cute little shophouse. ' lil cafe ' was written in cursive. it was all pink. is it jin's? beautiful and fragrant flowers decorated the front of the stall. i wonder how the interior would look like.

the moment i stepped in,  i could smell the coffee. it was still pinky but not as much as just now. it was so calming i would literally sleep here. the counter right at the back had pastries and cakes. mmmm.

" this is my aunt's stall "

" WHAT?! " covering my mouth because of my loud scream. oops.

i heard footsteps to my left. i turned and there was a staircase. the footsteps became louder. OHNO. IS THAT HIS AUNT?

" taehyungie? " she ran down with an apron around her waist. low ponytail. running towards taehyung and hugging him in an instant.

a smile appeared on mine. just look how happy they are. they must really miss each other. the longer i look at them, they really look alike. is she really his aunt?

" taehyungah, who is this girl? " she said in a sweet and calming voice. exactly the same feeling of this cafe.

" my girlfr- " i cut him off.

" his friend " i gave a wide smile. i know what taehyung was going to say. tsk.

" oh. i thought you were his girlfriend. you guys look good together though " she laughed away, walking into the kitchen.

taehyung and i find the most comfortable place,  even though the whole cafe was empty.

" just eat what she serve you. it's on me " he instructed me. i tried to protest but he place his index finger on my lips.

our food came. it smells nice. it tastes awesome. taehyung's aunt is kind. i like her. i think she likes me too.

she even promised me that she would teach me her secret omellete recipe. YAY.

" is it that hard? "