; f i f t e e n

- minsoo's pov -

knock knock

urgh, who is that?

" minsoo! what are you doing? " areum's voice was heard but her figure was not to be seen. where is this voice coming from?

then i felt a hand on my hips, moving my hios in a rocking motion. my vision became completely pitch black. what is happening.

i opened my eyes and there stood areum with her arms crossed.

" why are you sleeping? " she questioned me, with a pinch of unsatisfaction.

she rolled her eyes and went to the wardrobe to search for her shirt.

oo. i was dreaming. thank god. but, why was i dreaming about that giant? arghhh.

i messed up my hair. it was just a nightmare. i went to the toilet to wash my face. my face must be swollen.

i waited for areum to change into her pyjamas then we went out to the living room. ya know, pyjamas party.

the moment we reached the living room, i was bombarded with comments.

" why did you take so long? "

" what were you doing? "

" ughh, girls "

i decided to just ignore them and hug my cute plushy instead. his name is captain.

just then, taehyung came. i got all nervous recalling everything i just dreamt. why must it be him?

since there was no other seats left, he had to sit beside me. urghhh. my heart, control.

ok but i don't know if it was on purpose or he didn't mean it but he touched my thigh. hE TOUCHED MY THIGH.

i flinched and held onto my captain tighter.

" why? " he asked in a soft tone.

omg. i recalled his voice in my nightmare. the way he called my baby. that deep voice. i-

i could feel my face burning. helpeu me. i'm melting.

" what are you thinking? " his voice became husky now. it's just the same. my heart palpitated. oh gosh.

" n-nothing " i tried to look somewhere else.

" you sure? " he came nearer to me. omg. my heart might just bounce out.

" i-i'm going to take more soda " i springed up, leaving taehyung in shock.

i left to the kitchen with captain in my hand. pheww. that was close. minsoo. jung minsoo. you need to control.

i carried the soda cans out and placing it on the coffee table. they picked a movie. beauty and the beast.

eh, i thought the boys didn't like romantic movies. whatever.

in the middle of the movie, jungkook would jist throw random pick up lines and i cringe at ALL of them.

" emma watson is the beauty, but you're my beauty "

" my beast is also soft at times but scary when needed "

halfway through the movie, i felt sleepy. knowing that taehyung is on my right, i leaned to my left. hugging my captain tight.

that's when i drift off to dreamland with captain.

- taehyung's pov -

i was watching beauty and the beast with enthusiasm, munching onto some chips. just then, i realised minsoo stopped munching. she went silent.

i face her to find a cute smol angel sleeping soundly. naww. she's hugging her plushy. so fluffy.

she was in a rather uncomfortable position so i decided to carry her in.

" hyung, i'll be putting minsoo in her room " i informed hoseok hyung.

" she's already asleep? what a loser " areum scoffed.

" shhh " i warned areum. she gave a cheeky smile as a reply.

" sure, but don't do nonsense " hoseok hyung gave me a stern look.

" noted brother-in-law "

i carried minsoo bridal style, ensuring that her plushy is still on her. she looks so comfortable in my arms. soon minsoo.

i slowly pushed the door room with my foot and went in with a swift. i'm a smooth guy :)

i place her on the bed and covered her with the blanket. she fidget a little but was still asleep. how can she be this cute?

i sat by her side and admired her beauty. if only i was that brave. she could be calling me hers by now. i smiled unknowingly.

" nghh " her sweet voice startled me.

" i'm cold " she shivered under her blankets.

naww. come here baby.

i came closer to her, ended up lying by her side. with her facing me, i hugged her tight. giving her my warm love.

her head slowly moving closer to my chest. i grinned. i guess i'm better than that plushy of yours ;)

i played with her hair. combing her soft silky hair. it's so beautiful.

the room door creaked open. my attention fully on the door.

" yahh! what are you doing? " areum half yelled.

" shhh " i place my index finger on my lips. i pulled my hand out with care.

i tucked minsoo under the blanket neat and tidy so she won't get cold again.

i walked towards areum who is still shocked.

" she is sleeping. don't disturb her "

i went out the room along with areum closing the door shut. sweet dreams minsoo.

i went in my room and there was all the guys staring at me.

" why did you take infinity? "

" did you do something to my sister? "

" ahah no " i blushed and proceed to the wardrobe. what could i possibly do to her.

" you like her " jungkook said in a teasing tone.

" no " i denied.

" yea because you love her " jin hyung and jungkook had a celebration after roasting me.

i sighed and rolled my eyes. changing my shirt into a tank top.

" i approve you " hoseok hyung voiced out all of a sudden.

" yazzzzz " everyone cheered in unison.

seriously? i have to live with this guys till i die?

" move. i want sleep " in my annoyed tone. i covered myself in the blanket.

recalling back the lovely moment i had with minsoo. when she groaned, shivered, and begged. oops sounds wrong haha

recalling back her cute angelic face when she sleeps peaceful made me beetroot red. how can she make me suffer?

maybe hoseok hyung is going to be my brother-in-law. pray for me.

" where am i? "