Chapter 2

As we sat in the room more people filed in. A tall man with dark eyes and a stubley chin came in first. I recognized him immediately as Bruce Wayne. The next to walk in was a woman. She had a familiar face and observitive eyes. The next man looked like a hyper active kid you just gave candy to. And the last one had dark shoulder length hair with a wicked looking beard. As they all sat down Amanda flashed a wicked smile.
"So glad you all could make it today." Amanda finally said. I laughed and everyone turned to me. Amanda shot me a death glare and Flag smiled and laughed smally at my joke. Amanda went back to her speech.
"As I was saying, what is to be said in this room is not to leave this room. It is a matter of national security." She cleared her throat and looked at Flag. He stood up and walked over to her.
"This is Colonel Rick Flag to those of you who do not know. He is the leader of Task force X, and will be working very closely with all of you." She said as more of a demand towards the others in the room. "Now all of you know whom Task force X is" she said again directly towards them "but they don't know you. So allow me to introduce." She smiled wickedly, obviously enjoying herself. The others in the room got suddenly tense, their eyes moving quickly to the floor. Amanda walked behind their chairs and towards the first to enter the room, Bruce Wayne.
"This, as many of you may know, is Bruce Wayne. He will be funding this operation, but also fighting side by side with all of you." Her eyes flicked to Deadshot and back again. "On the streets he is known as Batman." A little gasp escaped my mouth. He wasn't the rich snob I had made him to be. Batman had done a whole lot of good. Sure the Joker hated him but I didn't, I almost aspired to be him.
She moved to the woman. "This is Diana Prince. A.K.A Wonder Woman." My eyes met hers directly and I mumbled a few words under my breathe. None of them polite. She nodded her head to the side and I did the same. It was sort of like a little agreement that we wouldn't kill each other until the mission was over. Amanda moved to the next man. I looked at his facial features a little more. He had a defined jaw, brown eyes, and and shaggy brown hair. In a way he looked like a puppy. A very very cute puppy. Amanda cleared her throat breaking me out of my stairing. "This is Barry Allen. He is known as Flash to most people." I heard someone choke to the side of me. I looked over and saw Digger in a complete shock. I looked back at the man I now know as Barry, his eyes were on the floor and hands fidgeting underneath the table. Amanda moved to the next man. "And this is Arthur Curry. Better known as Aquaman." I looked at the man and he gave me a nod. I smiled. In this room we were all the same. We were all under Amanda's control. "And there is one more but he could not make it today. Victor Stone, or Cyborg." She said and I looked at her in disbelief. These were superheroes. The best of the best. Sitting in the same room with the worst of the worst. Their villains. Flash had caught Digger. Wonder Woman caught me. Batman caught Deadshot. We were sitting across from our worst enemies. But somehow Amanda had us sitting like puppies at her feet and making sure not one drop of blood was shed. It was unbelievable. Insane! Demented! But here we all were, in one room. It was shocking to say the least.