Chapter 7

Waking up the next morning was hell. I was panicking for what seemed like no reason at all until my sight fell on the little folded peice of paper I had just discovered the night before. I sigh, knowing that I might never find out who the mystery note came from. I look ahead when I hear footsteps and see Kein walking into the wing.
"Their all meeting in the confrence room." He told me, unlocking the door.
"Thanks Kein." I flashed him a big smile and walked to the room. Before I enter the room I hear shouting, I peek inside and see Barry and Flag in each other's faces.
"You better back off of her Barry!" Flag yelled getting even closer. "You're a good guy she's a criminal. Don't want to ruin your rep now do you?"
"If you like a person as much as I like Jordyn you over look yourself, but I don't believe you like her all that much, Flag, since your still as bigheaded as the first time we met." Barry spat back.
"Well she's mine so back the fuck off." Flag yelled back, not even acknowledging Barry's comment.
"I don't think I'm a possession to be owned, therefore I am not yours Flag." Both men looked at me as if they were realizing my presence for the first time. Barry's mouth was slightly opened in shock and Flag was baffled at my comment. I circled the table and sat inbetween Bruce and Deadshot. Barry sat across from me and Flag sat next to Floyd. Amanda soon walked in and I smiled at the little hateful glances Flag and Barry were giving each other.
"Are you all ready to leave?" Amanda asked. Despite the awkward situation with the two men near me, I was excited to leave for a few hours and there is no one I'd rather be with than them. I looked at her and raised my hand. "Yes Jordyn?"
"Ma'am I have nothing to wear because you have confiscated my wardrobe after the fight I'm midway city. Whatever shall I wear?" I asked devilishly.
"There is a special wardrobe in a room in the prison. I will have to taken there. Who wants to accompany Ms. Jones?" Despite my deep snarl when she said my last name both Flag and Barry's hands skyrocketed. "Fine you both may take her." Amanda said looking at them confused.
"Uh no. Ma'am they both most likely want to go for a peep show. I will accompany her." Deadshot spoke up. Amanda looked at me as if I had a decision. I nodded at her and me and Floyd exited the room.
Kein was walking in front of us to show us where the room is. When Kein unlocked the door me and Floyd thanked him and walked in. On the right was a wardrobe straight out of Beauty and the Beast. To the left their was a paper divider like seen in alot of movies. I walk over to the wardrobe calmly despite the excitement building up inside of me. The first thing that stands out to me when I open it is a black leather jacket.  I grab it off of the hanger and then look for a shirt and pants to accompany it. I settle, after about five minutes, on a pair of high waisted light blue jeans and a light grey crop top. I go behind the paper wall and get dressed. I come out and go back to the wardrobe. I look down and see a pair of beautiful black high top converse and next to it was a black hat with a upside down cross. A smile played across my lips. I picked both the items up. I fixed the hat onto my blonde hair and sat down to put the shoes on.
"Do the shoes fit, Cinderella?" Floyd laughed. "You look like a biker chick gangster combo with your leather jacket and hat backwards like that." He smiled and I punched his arm playfully.
"Come on Prince Charming, we have shopping to do." I smiled at him then walked out the room.