Chapter 6

Later that night Amanda came around with a hat filled with names in one hand and the lists in her other. She had Kein open my cell and put the hat in front of me. I carefully grabbed a little slip of paper and opened it in my hands. BRUCE WAYNE was scrawled in a somewhat neat/chaotic resemblance of the word. I sighed and knew I could never give him something he didn't already have. Amanda handed me his list and ordered for the door to be locked. Kein obeyed and I sat back onto the ground where I had been before I was rudely disturbed. I take a moment and look at the list I had in my hand. The same neat and chaotic that was somewhat satisfying and repulsive all at the same time was staring back at me. ALL THE CHOCOLATE! is what was stated first and I laughed aloud. Next said BATMAN MEMORABILIA. At this I also laughed. The last one was a little more touching and serious. A HUG was written there. I felt the need for a hug from someone who didn't know what I was going through. I determined that tomorrow I would go out and get him chocolates and place them in all the Batman memorabilia I could find. There was a limit of 1000 dollars we could use. It was kind of a gift to us for being a part of Taskforce X, as if we had a choice.
I folded the paper and placed it into one of my books I had stacked in the corner. The movement of one book seemed to disrupt the others and they all toppled over. As I went to pick them up I saw a piece of paper I did not recognize. I picked it up and opened it carefully. The first line was my name in a pretty cursive. I read passed that and saw a letter that said:
Jordyn, you are the light of my life. The moon to my stars. And your as pretty as can be. You look like a goddess and smell like a rose, oh ever so sweet. I can't even miss you when I'm dreaming because your there too. Jordyn I think I want a life with you. I hid this in your book so you could read this at your own time of night. I love you Jordyn Rose, with all of my being. Your the only person I want to be seeing. - Your mystery.
My heart was fluttering with every word, my anticipation growing to find who has wrote such sweet things about me. And then they wrote they were my mystery. Everything is a mystery to me!!!! I'm as clueless as a goldfish!! I drop the letter and put my head back on the glass and sigh. God what am I to do? I think to myself not expecting a response but hoping for one. After a few minutes I close my eyes and fall asleep with the thought of my mystery in my mind.

A/N: Hey guys! I'm sorry this chapter took forever. I'm going to try and write more consistently. Other than that what do you think about her and Barry? I really want to hear your thoughts so either message me or comment!
Bye bye for now- Tori