Chapter 11

*3rd person pov*

Clutching her head in pain from the bomb that went off, Jordyn tried to make her way to the people waiting for her. As she passed the ruble she saw a foot sticking out of it. It was the foot of the infamous Joker. She but her lip. Flag came up next to her, chaos still raining around them. A helicopter above making the noise insufferable and the debris swirl around them making it hard for them to breathe. Jordyn grabbed onto the rope ladder hanging from the helicopter, and with a year fall in down her face she climbed up.
************************************
*Jordyn's pov*

"JJ! Aye JJ wake up!" Killer Croc yelled into my cell.
"What do you want?!" I said in the angriest tone I could muster making my eyes go a deep red as I looked at him.
"Cut the act JJ. It's Christmas!" He said his deep voice sounding funny when he was excited. I smiled.
"Ugh fineee." I said pretending to be annoyed. He smiled and beckoned Kein to come over and unlock the door.
"We are all having breakfast together, like a really big messed up family." He said to me. I laughed. God this was going to be interesting.

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter! I love you all and I promise to make it up to you all in the next one!! Kisses and hugs
-Tori❤