Chapter 9

*Flashback*

Darkness is all that plagued my brain. My eyes were sore, my throat was dry. The room I was sitting in had a cold chill running through it. Three days I had been here. Three long, dreadful days. Another tactic I suppose. Another way to get me to break. My fear of the dark wasn't common knowledge, and that wasn't going to change. I would be strong.

Being put into a purple Lamborghini doesn't seem like a terrible fate for most. But Me? It was my worst nightmare. I was back in the clutches of my worst enemy, even though he thinks I'm his best friend.
"Jordyn? Are you alright?" He asks, shutting his door on the drivers side.
"Absolutely Mistah J." I said with a sick twisted grin. "Why would I not be." And with that he drove off.
We reached a base I had never been to before in less than ten minutes. I go to open my door when he stops me.
"Jordyn, you've been out of the game a while have you been..... corrupted?" He says hesitantly. I laugh.
"You're hilarious J, if you think I Jordyn Rose Jones, the infamous Pheonix, is corrupt you may be more crazy than I thought." He looked at me happily. He reached behind his back and handed me an object. It was a gun with a beautiful opal handle and sleek silver frame.
"My baby!" I stated excitedly smiling at the Joker. This was the first gun I was given. It went with me on every mission.... except the day I got caught. I had forgotten it at the base do to the Joker's over emotional state. If anything I was just happy to have I back in my hands.
"Let's go inside Jordyn." He said putting his hand on my thigh. "I hope you like it."
************************************
*FLAG' S POV*

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN YOU LOST HER!" I yelled pounding my hand on the table.
"Did you miss the fact that I was tied up in a supply closet?" Barry said calmly.
"I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR YOUR SHIT ALLEN. SHE NEEDS TO BE FOUND!" I sat down in one of the chairs putting my hands on my head. She was gone. Someone had taken her from me.
"Hey," Barry started, kneeling besides me "we're all in this together. Okay?" I nod, I can't muster any more words than I've already said without breaking down in tears. I need her back. She can't leave me. Not like June had. I stand up and walk out of the room, leaving faces staring confused at my back. I needed to find her. I needed to move. Go anywhere she may have been taken. I needed to find Amanda.