Chapter 8

"Hmmm Do you like this." I said putting a pair of fuzzy pants up to Barry.
"Their Batman?" He said confused and a little offended.
"Not for you Genius! I just need a males opinion. Geez." He smiled at my inner two year old.
"I mean they look nice..." He said hesitantly. 
"Great!" I said throwing them into my cart. I already had three Hershey pound bars and seven bags of M&M's. I was still trying to find memrobelia. I had found a set of three shot glasses and a coffee mug, along with fuzzy pants, so far. I pulled the cart along with me in one hand and Barry in the other. He didn't protest but I had to do this or else he would get distracted by shiny things. We walked along and as I turned the corner I saw the holy grail of Batman. I giggled like a school girl and ran towards it. I found mountains of things to help me complete my plan. I grabbed all different types of cups. Then I pulled a Batman rug off of the shelf. Then I grabbed two pez candy dispensers. And finally a wallet. I looked back at Barry and smiled, only to find him not there.
************************************
"Barry!" I cry out for the hundred and fifty fourth time. I've been walking around the mall for an hour, trying to find him. I had paid for all my stuff and had one of the guards that came with us, take it back to my cell at the prison. Suddenly I run into a force. Not a solid force, but a force none the less. I look up and see nothing there. I look around, looking for any sign of another being, but there is none. I close my eyes and shake my head. I open them again and see shoes in front of me. I look up slowly, taking in the sight one bit at a time. Finally my eyes meet the person's face. My heart pounds hard on my chest, as if it wanted to jump out. The man standing in front of me seemed surreal his pale skin, wicked smile, and drastic green hair.
"Hello Pheonix." He said laughing maniacally.