Day 6: December 19

Yeah okay i totally forgot this was a countdown lmfao so i had to change yesterday's number from 1 to 7;;; anyways enjoy!!!!

***

SEVEN DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS

Day 6: December 19

Luke.

My cold hands gripped his shirt tightly to bring our bodies closer as we kissed passionately and completely full of lust. His hands were gripping my hips, and he pushed my shirt up a little so his hands touched my skin with his equally cold hands just like mine, that made me shiver and giggle in delight against his plump lips.

I wouldn't say we were drunk, we knew what we were doing. We do have alcohol in our system but not to the point where we are drunk.

Calum had captivated me completely, with his dark eyes and delicate cold fingers that felt like heaven and hell all at once against my body.

His mouth felt good against mine, he was surely more experienced in kissing than me, but that doesn't mean I haven't kissed someone before him, which I have. He gave me a slow peck that left me wanting more as he moved to kissing my scruffy beard, my jaw and then my neck.

The music was louder now, from what I remember before we started making out anyway, but now all my senses where on him, on his mouth, on his hands, on his body pressed tightly against mine that made me feel hot even when our mouths and fingers were cold.

He bit my neck and I smiled at the awfully good sensation, my head tilting to the right and then back. Opening my eyes I found a mistletoe hanging from the ceiling and I glared at it, but soon that was replaced with a giggle as Calum separated his mouth from me and took a hold of my jaw, making me look at him. We were both breathing heavy; his curly hair all over the place and over his eyes.

His thumb caressed my wet bottom lip as he stared right me, like if he was looking right at my soul through my eyes.

"Your blue eyes look darker? Is it because of me? Huh, baby?" He smirked and leaned his head closer to mine but he didn't make a move to kiss me whatsoever.

"I'm pretty sure it's the alcohol" I laughed sarcastically and he raised an eyebrow. Calum grabbed his drink from the island and took a sip, leaving the red cup fall off his hand as he pressed his body against mine once again.

"Are you sure?" He asked and chuckled, his cold nose rubbing against my collarbones before he placed his wet lips against my neck once again, kissing and biting my pale skin and turning it a red almost purple color. A moan escaped my mouth and my hands found their way to his back and grabbed his ass while bringing his body closer to mine. I could feel his erection against my own and I smiled, knowing I was going to get laid tonight.

His face was still between my neck when I noticed Michael giving me a thumbs up with a cheeky smile from afar. I saw him laugh but not heard him. He made jacking off signs and I laughed, which alerted Calum who furrowed his eyebrows but I just snorted, taking his face in my hands and kissing him. Feeling him smiling against my lips and his wondering hands going into my pants. I squealed at the odd feeling of cold fingers against my half hardened dick.

"What are you doing?" I asked breathlessly.

"Giving you a handjob in the middle of a party. May I continue?" Calum raised an eyebrow and I nodded, which made him move his hand against my dick, making me automatically moan; glad the music was loud enough to drown my pleasure sounds.