Day 1: December 24

SEVEN DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS

Day 1: December 24

Luke.

"Do you think I look okay?" Calum asked as soon as I opened the door to the shop.

I stared at his outfit, he looked fancier than any of us with a grey tuxedo and a navy blue color button up shirt underneath and very clean black shoes.

I tried to smile reassuringly but Calum saw right through me and whined, making me giggle.

"It is too much. I'm sorry, this is... what I wear for a dinner usually" I swore I saw Calum blushing under the shitty lighting of the shop.

"You look good, Cal." I smiled, letting him know his presence was enough for me to make me happy.

"Thanks" He looked embarrassed and I cooed internally, his jaw had little –very little—stubble, and his brown eyes were sparkling with an emotion I have seen too many days while he looked at me.

He only gave that look to me.

"Oh, I forgot. I brought roses for you." Calum handed me the bouquet on his hand and I took it with burning cheeks.

"Your cheeks are red" he commented with a smirk on his face.

"So were yours" I playfully glared at him and his eyes widen.

"It's the cold" he said fast and I snorted.

"Come on" I took his hands and we walked up the stairs to our living room.

My family was very different to Calum's one. Even though Mali was more outgoing, his parents were more of serious people. And my family was another story...

Jack and Ben had brought their girlfriends, and Ben's girlfriend has three kids: one of age of two, the other of age three and the last one of age four and a half. Which made screaming kids a thing, and running all around our living room. While music played and the TV was on, on some football game that was quickly changed by two-year-old Sam.

"Hey!" Jack shouted, taking the controller off Sam's hands, who soon began crying.

"Jack don't make Sammy cry" Ben shouted and Jack groaned, changing the channel to some kids show.

Sammy stopped crying instantly and leaned over Jack's foot, her curly blonde hair all over Jack's knee as she sucked on her thumb and Jack rubbed her head.

"Calum's here!" I finally yelled, and everyone's eyes went over to us, everyone coming to greet Calum in hugs and kisses, that made him feel flustered, his cheeks turning pink once again.

"Stop staring, your sparkly eyes of I love him are showing" Jack whispered over to me and Calum looked over, and I just smiled sarcastically and punched Jack in the stomach, making him groan and hunch over. Calum looking to him with curious eyes.

"Calum! I'm glad you came" My mom yelled, going over to Calum and hugging him tight, which made Cal do a funny face that had me laughing, burying my face in the smell of roses.

It was a hassle to get the kids to sit down and eat, but we finally sat down at the big table, with Calum at my side.

I didn't want to admit it but Calum looked out of place, which made me grin. Everyone was wearing ugly Christmas sweaters and then there was Calum, with a tuxedo. But everyone just made him feel welcomed which was good. My parents asked Calum normal questions during the meal.