Chapter 2

My friends and I are all at Kings Cross getting ready to go through the barrier. "Alright guys, Neville and I will go first then you follow okay?" I say, facing my friends. They all nod and I turn to Neville. "Ready love?" I ask him.

He nods and kisses my cheek before facing the wall. We go through and head over to give our trunks to the baggage handlers. I keep my hand bag and Neville keeps his jumper that he wasn't wearing at the moment.

We head on to the train once all our friends are with us and search for a compartment. I run ahead and look for an empty one but don't see one.

Finally, at the end of the train Hermione finds one. I walk up to her and see dad sitting in there. "Come on. It's the only one left." Hermione says. Harry nods and goes in. "Who do you suppose he is?" Ron asks. "Professor R.J Lupin." "Joesy's dad" "My dad." "Uncle Lupin" Hermione, Rigel, Neville and I all say.

Ron looks at us. "Well then, no need to attack me."

Harry stands up. "You think he's asleep?" He asks, shutting the door. I nod. "Yeah probably. Why?" I ask. "I've got to tell you guys something."

After Harry tells us his story Rigel and I are both very pale. "Blimey Harry. So Sirius Black is coming to kill you?" Ron says, clutching Scabbers to his chest.

He's not Scabbers.

Rigel and I stand up. "To hell he's not! Why the actual hell do you think he'd try to kill you Harry!" Rigel and I say in unison. Harry stands up as well. "Oh I don't know. Maybe because the fact that Mr Weasley told me he is!" Harry says smartly. "As if my father would kill his go-" Rigel stops because it suddenly gets really cold.

Rigel looks at me and I know we're thinking the same thing.

Dementors.

I move in front of dad and shake him awake. "Dad! Dad! Wake up!" I say, shaking him. He jumps awake. Dad checks to make sure Rigel and I are okay before getting out his wand.

The lights go out and I jump next to Neville. He puts his arms around me protectively. "Ouch Ron! That was my foot!" Hermione says in pain. Ron's puts his hand on the window. "There something moving out there." Suddenly the window frosts over.

"Somethings boarding the train!" Ron says. There's a noise by the door and I look up to see the dementor. The door opens and it looks in before looking at Harry and I. It starts sucking out our soul and dad jumps up. He waves his wand and the dementor goes away. Before I black out I hear a women scream.

~~

"Joesy! Joesy are you alright?" I hear Neville and Rigel say together. Slowly, I open my eyes and see Neville's brown eyes and Rigel's grey eyes. Neville helps me sit up and dad is in front of me in a flash.

"Are you alright? Here, have some chocolate. It'll make you feel better." Dad says, pulling chocolate out of his pocket. He gives some to Harry and Rigel and then stands up. "I think I'm going to go have a word with the driver." He says going towards the door.

"Eat, it'll help." Dad urges the three of us before leaving. "Did any of you guys black out?" Harry asks. My friends shake their heads. "No. Only you, Joesy and Rigel did mate." Ron says. Harry turns to me and Rigel. "Did you hear a women scream?" He asks. My eyes widen and I nod my head, Rigel doing the same. "Yeah. Yeah I did."

I shake my head before standing up. "You boys get changed in here, Mione and I will go to the loo." I tell them. "Rigel, your robes are in my bag." I tell him as I pull out a change of clothes.

Hermione leads us towards the loo and locks the door. "Dementors on the train Joesy? That doesn't give me a good feeling about this year." She reveals as she buttons her cloak around her neck. I nod my head in return as I pull my hair into a ponytail.