Chapter 5

Hey guys! Sorry it's taken so long but I just wanted to tell you that Dylan O'Brien is who I picture as Rigel. Just imagine him with shoulder length hair to help visualize better.
~~~~~<<<~~~~~~~~<<~<>~~~<~~>~><€<~><<~~~>

Joesy POV
Later that day, when the gang had a free period, I wondered down the corridor to my fathers classroom. I laid my ear against the door to hear if he had a class, which he didn't. With this information, I pushed open the heavy oak door and walked quietly inside.

"D-Dad?" I say quietly. Dad looks up from his desk and jumps up from hi dear when he sees me. "Oh Joesy! Are you alright? I'm so sorry for what happened in class today." He says, coming over and pulling me into a hug. I sniff. "It r-really scared m-me dad. I c-curled up in Rigel and Neville's laps when they found me out side after class."

Remus sat down on a near by stool and pulled me into his lap. "It's okay princess. I'm right here. I've got you." He says, rubbing my arm softly to calm my crazy nerves. I ended up falling asleep with the comfort and the warmth of my dad.

In the Great Hall during dinner, I sit between Rigel and Neville. "Here love, want some soup?" Neville asks me. I nod happily and take the steaming bowl of broth from him.

Rigel is being oddly quiet which isn't normal for him. I dig a elbow in his side and he yelps. "What the bloody hell was that for?" Rigel asks, rubbing his side. I shrug. "You were being to quiet. I thought I'd change that." I say smartly. Rigel glares at me and I smile innocently.

"What's the matter?" I say in a hushed whisper. Rigel pales and shakes his head. "N-not h-here." He says. I nod and finish eating my bowl of broth.

After dinner, I give Neville a quick kiss. "I'll be up later. I'm gonna talk to Rigel for a bit okay?" I tell him. He nods and gives my shoulder a squeeze.

Rigel comes up beside me and I grab his hand, pulling him up to the seventh floor. "Where are we going sis? There isn't anything up here." Rigel says confused. "Oh, but there is." I say sassily.

We get up to the seventh floor and I quickly hold out my hand. "Accio bag" I say. While I wait, I pace in front of the wall. A quiet place. A quiet place. A quiet place. Soon there's a door and I smile.

My bag comes flying into view so I hold my hand out again. It soars into my hand and with my free hand, I grab Rigel, pulling him into the room.

 It soars into my hand and with my free hand, I grab Rigel, pulling him into the room

"Woah. What is this place Joe?" Rigel asks. I smile. "I found it last year. Rigel, welcome to the Room of Requirement." I say. Rigel just continues to stare in awe.

Both of us sit down on the comfy bed that appeared in the room and I turn to face Rigel. "Okay bub. It's time to open up. Whatever is the matter has taken a ginormous tole on you. So what's the matter?" I ask. Rigel sniffs.

"I'm just scared about d-dad. What if he really is a mass-murderer and want to come find me and kill me next? Half of me is completely against the fact the he is my dad and the other half wants to know if he's okay." Rigel spills, looking genuinely upset.

"Where's my dad Joesy?" He asks me before breaking down. He starts sobbing and the tears on his face stream down his cheeks. "Rigel, bub look at me." I say softly. He looks up, tears still falling. "It's gonna be okay. I promise. I'm worried too. He is my 'uncle' so that gives me a reason to worry as well." I say softly. Rigel nods. "C-can y-you s-sing f-for m-me? P-please?" He begs. I sigh but nod.

Hello there the angel from my nightmare
The shadow in the background of the morgue
The unsuspecting victim of darkness in the valley
We can live like Jack and Sally if we want
Where you can always find me
And we'll have Halloween on Christmas
And in the night we'll wish this never ends
We'll wish this never ends

Where are you and I'm so sorry
I cannot sleep I cannot dream tonight
I need somebody and always
This sick strange darkness
Comes creeping on so haunting every time
And as I stared I counted
The Webs from all the spiders
Catching things and eating their insides
Like indecision to call you
And hear your voice of treason
Will you come home and stop the pain tonight
Stop this pain tonight

By time I stop singing Rigel has fallen asleep on the bed. It's a good thing that it's Friday. I cover him up with the blanket before quietly leaving the Room of Requirement.

Neville is waiting up for me when I get back to our common room. "Nev's! Why are you still up? It's past 11:30!" I say. He shyly smiles. "I wanted to wait up for you. That's all." He says. I smile. "Thanks love." I say, walking over and giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"You look tired and worn out love. Let's get you to bed." He tells me. I nod and walk slowly up the stairs to my room. Neville guides me the whole way and gives me a quick kiss before I go into my room. After changing into pajamas I fall onto my bed, going to sleep immediately.

 After changing into pajamas I fall onto my bed, going to sleep immediately