Chapter 3

I wake up to Neville gently shaking me. "Love, wake up." He says softly. I sit up and stretch before looking at Neville and holding out my arms. Neville laughs and picks me up gently.

"Come on love you have to get ready. Professor McGonagall is passing out timetables this morning and we need to be there to get ours." Neville says, kissing my head. I pout but nod and he sets me down. He leaves so I can get dressed so I walk over to my closet.

I pull out my blue skinny jeans, olive green top, white cardigan, white beanie and my new light brown boots that dad got me for my birthday.

I put my hair in a side braid that makes it a little shorter but not a whole lot

I put my hair in a side braid that makes it a little shorter but not a whole lot. Walking into the bathroom to brush my teeth I catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror.

The full moon before school had started I got really sick. I lost all strength, throwing up everything I ate and I looked like I was laying on my death bed.

Even after the full moon had passed I was still horribly sick. Dad tried to help but nothing he did worked so he ended up taking me to St Mungo's. I was there for almost a week. You can tell I didn't eat anything for a while because I've lost a lot of weight.

After brushing my teeth, I head down to the common room. Neville's waiting for me by the portrait hole so I hurry up and walk over to him. He grabs my hand and pulls me out the door.

We go over to the secret passage to get to the Great Hall quicker. Once we get to the main corridor, Neville pulls open the Great Hall doors before letting me go in first.

I sit down beside Hermione and she smiles. I see Professor McGonagall coming with a handful of papers. She hands me mine and I look through it.

~~~~Joscelyne Cassandra Lupin~~~~

Monday
Divination w Slytherin

Care of Magical Creatures w Slytherin

Defense Against the Dark Arts w Slytherin

Charms w Slytherin

Lunch

Potions w Ravenclaw

Transfiguration w Ravenclaw

Herbology w Hufflepuff

Dinner

Free Period

Astronomy w Hufflepuff

TUESDAY and THURSDAY:
YOU WILL HAVE PRIVATE LESSONS WITH PROFESSOR DUMBLEDORE AND PROFESSOR LUPIN

Wednesday
Divination w Slytherin

Care of Magical Creatures w Slytherin