Chapter iv

"She asked for what?!" Tana asked shocked. I put a hand over her mouth.

"Tana shut up!" I said whisper shouting. She nodded and I pulled my hand off shortly.

I began discussing why she wanted a daddy. Tana of course understood. She felt bad for Rini, and wished she could help. Sadly, she couldn't do much.

Unless she were to set me up with someone during Christmas, nothing relationship wise was going to happen. Not for a while at least. Though I've said that every year. Perhaps I need to stop giving myself an excuse not to date again.

"I think you should start dating again, maybe you'll meet someone who's rich and handsome." she said. I laughed slightly. 

"There's no way in Gods name that I'm going to find some guy who's got a thick wad of cash before Christmas day." I said. She rolled her eyes.

She looked at me seriously. There was no way I would meet someone like that. Especially in their early or late twenties. Because most men that were rich were like...in their sixties. I looked at Tana and she laughed with me.

"Hot cocoa?" She asked. I nodded.

Tana soon got up to go make some hot cocoa. I could then hear Rini waking up, and she opened the door. Vomit being all over her. Oh no, she must've gotten sick. She soon started crying and I felt bad.

Picking her up I took her to the bathtub. Running the water, I got her to take her pajamas off and put her back into the bathtub. I looked at her pale like face and sighed. There was no way I was going to let her go to school tomorrow.

Walking out of the bathroom, I went i to the kitchen and got some Gatorade. Tana looked at me with a confused and I started to write down on a sticky note.

Rini isn't feeling well.
She'll be staying home from school Tomorrow. Could you watch her?

Tana nodded and went back to making the hot cocoa. Once she was done, I was already in the bathroom running her back. Giving her the cup of Gatorade she started to drink. I quickly ran over to the sink and grabbed a bowl from down under it.

Putting down her cup of Gatorade, I gave her to bowl and as she puked, I rubbed her little back. It hurt me to see her not feeling good. When she was done, I put her into some clean clothes. She looked up at me and cried.

"I know sweetheart I know." I said and I looked down at her.

"Aunt Tana is going to stay the night so she can take care you tomorrow while I'm at work, okay?" I said and she nodded.

Getting her back to bed, I sighed and Tana handed me my lukewarm hot cocoa. I put it into the microwave and took it out once it was done. I looked up the sky and sighed. And I began thinking...

'God we need a miracle right now.'

___________________________________

AU [EDIT]: wow over 2k reads.
Keep it up guys! I shall keep editing so keep up with the reading.

-Dree