Chapter xi

As we were in the car, Sean smiled and began to speak up.

"I met your daughter." He said. I looked at him.

"I hope she wasn't any trouble" I said laughing a bit as I glanced over at him.

He looked back at me with a big smile plastered onto his face. He must have really liked her. I smiled back. Though I was also thinking about getting some food.

Usually when I told men I had a daughter they would run off. No call, text, or email back. But Sean, Sean I can already see was different. He seemed like a real man, and that's what really had me like him.

Although Sean was good looking, I liked his personality. Kind, warm, gentle, compassionate, and loving. He seemed like the type of man who would love you unconditionally. He also reminded me of a man who would stand out by the road to give money to people in need.

"She's amazing, Michelle. She reminds me so much of you." He said. I smiled at him and he smiled back at me.

"Thank you, Rini's a good kid." I said, and he nodded.

"Hungry?" He asked. I nodded. 

"Are you kidding, I'm starved." I whined playfully and he laughed again

Sean soon pulled up into a McDonalds drive thru and I ordered a hamburger and fries. As well as a chocolate milkshake. I was utterly embarrassed at first, but I soon began to calm my nerves. If Sean didn't like how much I ate, that was his problem.

How I kept all the weight off was my jobs. Both the hotel and torrid had me going up and down aisles. Not to mention I had to bend down a lot and run a lot. I had also gone to the gym for some time, but that was when Tana didn't have a night time job on the weekends.

Once he paid and got my food, I started chowing down. He chuckled and looked at me. I looked up and fries fell out of my mouth. I soon picked them up when I was done with my fries and put them into the bag. I blushed and gave a looked over embarrassment, but soon began to eat my hamburger.

"Does that taste good?" He asked, and I laughed as I nodded.

"Indeed, would you like some?" I asked. He laughed.

"Oh no it's your food, please, eat." he said. I chuckled.

"You know you want some." I said wiggling my eyebrows. He just laughed as I did this

Pulling the hamburger out of my mouth gave it to him. However, he ate from the other side. I could see the happiness in his eyes and I laughed. Hamburgers and French fries were amazing.

"That was absolutely amazing! You Americans come up with amazing foods!" He said. I laughed.

"Don't they have McDonald's in Liverpool?" I asked. He laughed.

"Yes, but my parents never let me eat fast food growing up, they were afraid I was going to get fat like my cousin Eustace." he said laughing and I laughed with him. Having quite the good time.